Ohio Roll Call - Page 17
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 182 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Tonight (sunday) I have plans already. Can we do it sometime this week? I made a post in the for ...

Tonight (sunday) I have plans already.

Can we do it sometime this week?

I made a post in the for sale section or whatever. I'll come back and edit with the link. If ya want like the fmic+injectors+ turbo or something, i'll make ya a sweet deal.

Hopefully sooner then later, but I still have have a few things to take care of, including going up to Godspeed to have it returned to stock (personal choice) and hopefully that includes selling some of my parts as they want a large down payment!

Haven't decided what color to get quite yet.

Why what's up?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Snowvert
    Tonight (sunday) I have plans already.

Can we do it sometime this week?

I made a post in the for sale section or whatever. I'll come back and edit with the link. If ya want like the fmic+injectors+ turbo or something, i'll make ya a sweet deal.

Hopefully sooner then later, but I still have have a few things to take care of, including going up to Godspeed to have it returned to stock (personal choice) and hopefully that includes selling some of my parts as they want a large down payment!

Haven't decided what color to get quite yet.

Why what's up?
    I was just curious about when you were getting it. White and gold = the best

I'm busy tonight as well, but maybe some night this week.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Here's the link:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...threadid=52437

edit: hi, i'm a moron and didn't edit my original post. blah!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I'm off tomorrow for President's Day as well! Lets get together IntegraToWRX, I'm going to do the Grounding Mod tomorrow as I just got all my wire and connectors in!

Let me know if you want to come over in the afternoon and just hang out for a bit at my house, we can mess around with the grounding mod thing as well.

Anyone else up for hanging out on their day off? (Assuming you work for the government here...) Most Daytonians probably do!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    I'm off tomorrow for President's Day as well! Lets get together IntegraToWRX, I'm going to do the Grounding Mod tomorrow as I just got all my wire and connectors in!

Let me know if you want to come over in the afternoon and just hang out for a bit at my house, we can mess around with the grounding mod thing as well.

Anyone else up for hanging out on their day off? (Assuming you work for the government here...) Most Daytonians probably do!
    I'll probably be up for stopping by sometime tomorrow. I've never really dealt with a grounding mod before, but my friend Jason (black wagon) has done his own grounding mod. I'll see if he's up for it too since he's off tomorrow (military). I'll pm you once I get ahold of him tonight.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Originally posted by tubbytreats

im going to be out of town, taking a little trip up to case western.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

supposed to be like a high of 50 on thursday. bad day for anyone?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Originally posted by Snowvert
    supposed to be like a high of 50 on thursday. bad day for anyone?
    i work on thurs after school
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Tuning

Were are good places in SW Ohio to get a WRX tuned?

I wouldn't go anywhere in sw ohio. personally, I would go up to dan at godspeed in detroit. there is also a place in lexington, afaik.

that's just me.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

I've considered going to godpeed. I was hoping to find someone closer. Does anyone know anything about Quantum Racing?

i've heard a little about them, all good things so far.

godspeed might seem far away, but it's a very easy drive. well worth it, trust me. give dan a call or check out his page at www.godspeedinc.com
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

don't know who was around yesterday, but it was the nicest day of the year yet. I think I put over 100 miles on my car driving on backroads.

one thing I learned was, people who own mini cooper's think they are very special.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

57 and sunny on saturday. cruise around what?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

I'm up for a Saturday cruise!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.