Ohio Roll Call - Page 166

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just put in an order for a new 2012 hatch.... Gotta wait 6 weeks George, 30, Brimfield Oh....

Just put in an order for a new 2012 hatch.... Gotta wait 6 weeks
    George, 30, Brimfield Oh.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nick, 27, Cincinnati

I ordered my 2012 WRX on 04/23 and am trying to wait patiently...

Anybody else from Cincinnati? Coming from the VW world, I'd like to see (and hear) a modified WRX in person before I even think about what mods I want to do to my car. I've already noticed a lot of the aftermarket brands I'm used to buying for VWs are not around in the Subaru world... I think my toughest decision is going to be exhaust and I'd like to hear a few different options in person if possible.

Thanks!
    - Nick

2012 WRB Impreza WRX Limited Sedan

Ben, 23 I am in Cincinnati right next to Kings Island.
    The SPT exhaust I have sounds awesome. It also looks sweet with the quad tips. The only downside is that im only getting an additional 5-10 HP.
    2011 WRX Limited - Stage1-AEM CAI

Quote Originally Posted by Bierman View Post
    Ben, 23 I am in Cincinnati right next to Kings Island.
    The SPT exhaust I have sounds awesome. It also looks sweet with the quad tips. The only downside is that im only getting an additional 5-10 HP.
    I decided to pull the trigger on the SPT exhaust as well. I just talked to the dealership and my car is due to arrive on the 4th of June.

After it arrives we should meet up sometime.
    - Nick

I'm right by the border. Sharpsville, Sharon area just near Youngstown and Boardman

Quote Originally Posted by 2.5TurboWRX View Post
    I decided to pull the trigger on the SPT exhaust as well. I just talked to the dealership and my car is due to arrive on the 4th of June.

After it arrives we should meet up sometime.
    for sure! you wont regret the exhaust. It s more sound that anything but you will get a small hp increase. I will be putting a downpipe on mine once I get the money together.
    2011 WRX Limited - Stage1-AEM CAI

Quote Originally Posted by Bierman View Post
    for sure! you wont regret the exhaust. It s more sound that anything but you will get a small hp increase. I will be putting a downpipe on mine once I get the money together.
    Yeah, I did it strictly for the sound. I wouldn't expect much of a gain in power from a 2.5" cat back exhaust. I'm going to leave the car on the stock tune for the first few thousand miles then probably order a downpipe and go to stage 2. Either way, it will be nice to meet fellow Subaru owners in the area. I'll let you know whenever my car shows up...
    - Nick

hey guys and gals! jason, 26, from brunswick here.

ive been a subaru enthusiast for quite some time now. my old name on here was drifting02wrx. i had that car for aprox 6 years, sold it to get a truck for work. hated that decision from day one, so i recently ordered my 2012, satin white pearl base wrx. it came in on tuesday, and immediatley installed my red rallyarmor ur mudflaps. i ordered the car with the spt exhaust, and have some strong plans for this car, as well as my last wrx. hope to see some of you in person!

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by W_R_XTC View Post
    hey guys and gals! jason, 26, from brunswick here.

ive been a subaru enthusiast for quite some time now. my old name on here was drifting02wrx. i had that car for aprox 6 years, sold it to get a truck for work. hated that decision from day one, so i recently ordered my 2012, satin white pearl base wrx. it came in on tuesday, and immediatley installed my red rallyarmor ur mudflaps. i ordered the car with the spt exhaust, and have some strong plans for this car, as well as my last wrx. hope to see some of you in person!
    Welcome back to the subaru camp! N.Royalton here,but I'm in Brunswick alot.I have a MBP bugeye wagon.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

we need a weekly meet, if there isnt one already. i work at brunswick auto mart. keep an eye out for me!

I Support ClubWRX
    Does anyone have any experience going to nelson ledges or anywhere else nearby cleveland for a track day?

My car arrived last Friday!!!

The car had six miles on it when I picked it up and it just rolled over 500 miles yesterday. So far, my first week of ownership has been awesome. I can't wait to get through the break in period and see what this thing can really do!

Anyway, on to the good stuff...

- Nick

Quote Originally Posted by wrx650 View Post
    Does anyone have any experience going to nelson ledges or anywhere else nearby cleveland for a track day?
    one of the salesman at work has had his sti up at the ledges a few times. has been trying to get me and a few others to go. but im a bit scared now, his last time up he put his car into the tire wall. front facia is pretty messed up.

great looking car! live the spt lip, was also looking to get one, just cant justify the $300+ price tag for a piece of plastic. i have just over 700 miles on my car now, also looking foreward to hitting the majic 1k!

I Support ClubWRX
    bummer. since it will be my first time on a track i will be taking it pretty easy lol.