Ohio Roll Call - Page 165
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I should be picking up the Saabaru today. I still need to do a few things first before i trade ...

I should be picking up the Saabaru today. I still need to do a few things first before i trade in the civic on her. Just some title swapping and insurance switching. Not a huge deal but time consuming no less.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User artisticschmidt's Avatar
    Chris, 34
    Brunswick, OH
    2012 WRB WRX (currently stock)
    2012 WRX WRB
    (previously) 2006 Legacy GT Limited OBP

www.articticschmidt.com

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, Chris!

And good luck, Scott. Hope all goes smoothly.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

smorris you have a PM

I Support ClubWRX
    Noah, 21
    Cleveland, OH (here for school)
    2009 silver wrx

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome noah
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Well I now have a Saab 92x AKA Subaru WRX! Its black and fully loaded. Im normally around in North Ridgeville, sometimes in Akron at Summit Racing, Elyria, Medina, Brookpark

Dennis
    Lorain 25 min between Cleveland and Sandusky

08 WRX BLK- Invidia down pipe, Agency-Power Catback, Agency-Power BOV, COBB AccessPort custom stage 2. GODSPEED Front mount intercooler.

Welcome all once again I'm john Cleveland brookpark area ull find me lol 2011 wrx blue currently stage 1 with the turboback on the way soon to be stage 2 lol

DJ,21
    Bellefontaine,oh
    02 wrx( uppipe,dp, catback, and header)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dfoy01 View Post
    DJ,21
    Bellefontaine,oh
    02 wrx( uppipe,dp, catback, and header)
    You're kidding! A WRX in Bellefontaine! I have family there, and when I'd drive through the Honda boys would look at me like I was an alien! I was parked in Krogers' lot waiting for my wife and mother-in-law one time, and there was an old Impreza and an old Outback there. The lady in the Outback started to pull out, saw me in my OBXT, and started waving like we were long lost cousins.

I learned how fun driving could be in the hills and valleys east and south of town. Blind hills, off-camber curves, gravel, etc made for exciting times.

Welcome to clubWRX,
    Steve

The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    You're kidding! A WRX in Bellefontaine! I have family there, and when I'd drive through the Honda boys would look at me like I was an alien! I was parked in Krogers' lot waiting for my wife and mother-in-law one time, and there was an old Impreza and an old Outback there. The lady in the Outback started to pull out, saw me in my OBXT, and started waving like we were long lost cousins.

I learned how fun driving could be in the hills and valleys east and south of town. Blind hills, off-camber curves, gravel, etc made for exciting times.

Welcome to clubWRX,
    Steve
    There's 2 of us actually my buddy has pretty much an identical one to mine just minor differences. Then my other buddy has a 06 sti that has close to 350 to the wheels...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by dfoy01 View Post
    There's 2 of us actually
    And yet there's still a plethora of Cutlass and Camaro about with mullets never going out of style. And some of those are in my family!
    I grew up in Bellefontaine, so I can pick on 'em.

The Morris Garage

Ordered a 2012 ISM WRX Hatch. It should be here the first week of April. I am as far east in Ohio as you can go.

Need to do timing belt on the bugeye.. jw how difficult this will be, i do have experience with working on cars.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.