Ohio Roll Call - Page 164

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey everyone, just wanted to announce my presence. Jaysen - 30 - Cincinnati - 2005 WRB WRX Sedan I've been ...

Hey everyone, just wanted to announce my presence.

Jaysen - 30 - Cincinnati - 2005 WRB WRX Sedan

I've been trolling around the Cincy scene for quite a while, have driven Hondas for the past 15 years, and am excited to have a new fun car to dork around with.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!

Banned
    akron/cleveland area here. FYI i work on these cars if anyone needs stuff done. big, warm 2 car garage.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
    akron/cleveland area here. FYI i work on these cars if anyone needs stuff done. big, warm 2 car garage.
    Cool your from the Akron/ Cleveland area. I live in,Akron and work in twinsburg
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

I don't come around here all that much, but hello from Cincinnati...silver 2010 Sti hatch.

2011 2.5i in the garage waiting to get traded off for a 2012 STi.

Youngstown, south side.

Hey guys -

Just joined the forum the other day after picking up my new [used] 2009 WRX Hatch in WR Blue. Love it!

Anyways,

I'm Jake, 22. From about 20 miles north of Cincinnati (West Chester)
    Looking forward to running into some of you out on the roads!
    2009 WRX Hatch, WR Blue
    [Stage 2]

Well Im Scott, Just joined up last week. Im picking up an Saab 9-2X. I do have plans for it even if its an automatic. Maybe Ill even swap to a 5 speed later on down the road. Its Black fully loaded. And its a Subaru at heart

Im 35 and currently live in Medina but may be moving Back to North Ridgeville.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, Scott!

I love the interior and front end of the 9-2X. When you come up to Ridgeville, let me know and we can meet up. I'm just up Stoney Ridge from there. Warning, I've got 20+ years on you, but I'm still a kid at heart.

Steve

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    Welcome, Scott!

I love the interior and front end of the 9-2X. When you come up to Ridgeville, let me know and we can meet up. I'm just up Stoney Ridge from there. Warning, I've got 20+ years on you, but I'm still a kid at heart.

Steve
    Thats cool I come back to North Ridgeville quite often. Infact the dealer Im getting the car from is in North Ridgeville and is my uncles best friend from when they were kids, plus my mom and dad still live in North Ridgeville. When i was with them I used to live on Ridge Plaza. Which is 1 street over from Rt. 83 from Center Ridge heading north. By the way if I get this car, I would be up for heading to Quaker Steak in the Spring/Summer on Sundays or the Valley View Quaker Steak on Thursday for their turbo cars car cruise. Hopefully they wont look at me funny pulling in with a "Saab"

I Support ClubWRX
    Iannelli? They've always got an assortment of interesting cars.

My daughter runs cross-country at school, and when I was at a practice last year, a guy pulled in in a 9-2. I started to chat him up, but he was aghast at the thought that his car could be confused with a Subaru! "Its a SAAB!!!!" were his words. No amount of discussion could dissuade him. Another time his wife came in a SAAB 9-7X, or Trollblazer as I call them. I guess he had no idea what he really owned.

The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    Iannelli? They've always got an assortment of interesting cars.

My daughter runs cross-country at school, and when I was at a practice last year, a guy pulled in in a 9-2. I started to chat him up, but he was aghast at the thought that his car could be confused with a Subaru! "Its a SAAB!!!!" were his words. No amount of discussion could dissuade him. Another time his wife came in a SAAB 9-7X, or Trollblazer as I call them. I guess he had no idea what he really owned.
    Really? Haha what an asshat.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Lol that's funny. I know what it is. I normally don't like saabs but because this is really wrx I can live with it

I Support ClubWRX
    My buddy and his whole family have had nothing but SAABs and Volvo for pretty much ever. He had a 95 wagon and 900 Turbo when I first met him (the original 95 2-cycle, not 9-5) I almost bought a 900 once and trued buying a Sonnett III in '75, but it was sold before I could get there.

The Morris Garage
    Bugeye Mafia #338

Hey smorris, hopefully this week ill be trading in the pos Honda for the Saabaru. Ill let you know better s the week progresses and if you want Ill swing by with it before I head back to Medina.