Ohio Roll Call - Page 16
Page 16 of 180 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by integratowrx I live in Kettering about a block from Altar H.S. Yeah it felt like a heat ...

Originally posted by integratowrx
    I live in Kettering about a block from Altar H.S. Yeah it felt like a heat wave on Monday. I'll be doing the install in Waynesville at my parents house since Dad has all the tools. So, It'll be a weekend job.
    on shroyer (sp?). I live like 10 mins away from there, let me know when you get the install done. i'd like to check it out.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Snowvert
    on shroyer (sp?). I live like 10 mins away from there, let me know when you get the install done. i'd like to check it out.
    I'm actually off of Marshall between E. David and Stroop. Right near Harrigan's. I'd like to meet up as well and get a ride in your car. I'll let you know.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

When it gets a little warmer out, we should pick a place to all meet up some afternoon.

Hey there Dayton folks!! there's a whole bunch of us down here in cincy that are fairly active. Perhaps we should all get together some time.

I'm in Cleveland, and I wouldn't mind tagging along for a meet-and-greet with you Daytona and Cincinnati folks. Let me know if there is room for one more. Or, if Cleveland is a good central location, I could see if I can arange a Northern Ohio thang around here. I'm down.

Originally posted by RideGnu
    I'm in Cleveland, and I wouldn't mind tagging along for a meet-and-greet with you Daytona and Cincinnati folks. Let me know if there is room for one more. Or, if Cleveland is a good central location, I could see if I can arange a Northern Ohio thang around here. I'm down.
    Here is a thread about a meet tomorrow in Cleveland. Same one will also be on Feb 21st. Hope you can come.
    Cleveland Feb Meet

You can also check out the www.lersoc.com board for local Cleveland events.

We need some Cincinnati Area Meets!!!

I'd be down for travelin up to dayton as well, or maybe even columbus if it was planned far enough ahead. But Cleveland is a bit too far .
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

scoobnuts vid!

Just a 5 min vid I put together during the winter. Right click, save as please.

http://www.jasonbornhorst.com/SCOOBNUTSwma.wmv

what do you think? (this is my second attempt at video editing)
    oh and yes my camera is a piece of ****. forgive the crappy quality.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Re: scoobnuts vid!

Originally posted by Shibby
    Just a 5 min vid I put together during the winter. Right click, save as please.

http://www.jasonbornhorst.com/SCOOBNUTSwma.wmv

what do you think? (this is my second attempt at video editing)
    oh and yes my camera is a piece of ****. forgive the crappy quality.
    Looks good. As you said, the camera is a little rough, but other than that I liked it. The best part was when the dude dropped the camera
    '02 PSM WRX

Re: Re: scoobnuts vid!

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Looks good. As you said, the camera is a little rough, but other than that I liked it. The best part was when the dude dropped the camera
    word.. my sentiments exactly
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

Installed my turboback

Since it was a nice day I decided to install the exhaust. It ended up being a considerably bigger job than expected. One of the nuts that was on a bottom turbo-stud must have been cross-threaded from the factory. So the tip of the stud twisted off with the nut. Luckily, there were enough threads left to get the nut on. So we didn't have to drill it out of which I think we would of had to take the turbo off to do.

Also, I guess I ended up with one of the first-batch Stromung dowpipes that just barely hit the firewall. I tried to pound on the firewall some, but there just wasn't enough room to swing the hammer. So I had to pound on the wastegate tube a bit to flatten it out some so it wouldn't vibrate against the firewall. I could have sent it back to Stromung for a new one, I just didn't want to wait since it was apart in my buddies garage. Then a gasket wasn't quite right between the 3rd cat eliminator and mid-pipe so I have a bit of an exhaust leak. I think AutoZone should have a similar gasket I can swap in. It was also a nightmare getting the intercooler back in. I think it was partly due to the cold weather. So overall it ended up taking us about 6 hours all total. We were freezing our asses off once it was dark.

My impression thus far is that it is LOUD!!!! It sounds mean as hell. It also feels considerably faster, although I didn't get to test it out at higher speeds. I'll check it out tomorrow.
    '02 PSM WRX

Sounds cool! I'd like to hear it sometime. What are you guys all up to this next week? Let's plan a weeknight to get together and go for a short cruise! Who's up for it?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

good stuff. I definatly would like to check it out. I'm down for a cruise, but won't have my car that much longer. next week works, though.

p.s. hijack, someone buy my parts! if any of you locals need something, I can lower the price some ._.
    Last edited by Snowvert; 02-15-2004 at 01:24 AM.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

What parts are you selling? I hadn't seen a list of anything yet...

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I'm up for a cruise some night this week also. We could get some food or somethin. I don't have to work tomorrow since it's President's Day, so I'm open tomorrow night or pretty much any night this week.

I want some of your parts Snowvert, but I don't think me or my wallet are up for turbo/fmic upgrades for a while.

p.s. when are you getting the STi?
    Last edited by integratowrx; 02-15-2004 at 06:50 AM.
    '02 PSM WRX