Ohio Roll Call - Page 158
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 22WRBWRX May try to start a local Subaru club. Any interest? Don't reinvent the wheel. There are ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 22WRBWRX View Post

May try to start a local Subaru club. Any interest?
    Don't reinvent the wheel. There are already two NE Ohio clubs. For the younger, more street style crowd, check out
    Forced4s.com • Index page or for a long existing Subaru club look at LERSOC.com - Powered by vBulletin

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    Don't reinvent the wheel. There are already two NE Ohio clubs. For the younger, more street style crowd, check out
    Forced4s.com • Index page or for a long existing Subaru club look at LERSOC.com - Powered by vBulletin
    Not really reinventing the wheel, forced4's is Cleveland based and most of their meets are up that way. I don't mind driving an hour or two up for a meet every once in a while but that will definitely make it near impossible to go often. Having a local one would be nice.
    05/07 PSM VF43 WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #84 // Wingl3ssAlli@nce
    flickr
    facebook

Registered User silverbullet207's Avatar
    Im from down in Cincy and cant find a thing around here! either im not looking hard enough or we need to start something down here!
    ** Hawk-Eye Alliance #513 **
    '06 WRX Stage 2

Hi Everyone,

Just bought my first Sub WRX

Mike - 26
    Cuyahoga Falls
    06 WRX wagon

hey everybody i live in ashtabula i was wondering if anyone knows where i can go to get my **** tuned without having to make a vacation out of it. thanks

I made a thread about a huge free photoshoot I'm thinking about setting up here in Canton/Massillon. Just thought I'd post here so you don't miss it!

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...42#post2611442
    05/07 PSM VF43 WRX
    Blobeye Syndicate #84 // Wingl3ssAlli@nce
    flickr
    facebook

Registered User BlueFlameRacing's Avatar
    Names Keith. Im in Salem Ohio and roll in a 1990 Legacy STi

Quote Originally Posted by jludban View Post
    Jason, 26
    09 WRX, Perrin Stage 1
    Youngstown, Ohio
    sweet what color? i live in Salem but am in Youngstown a lot. ever go to any of the cruise ins around Boardman? i drive a focus and a ranger cuz my legacy sti is still being built
    Keith Mohn
    Blue Flame Racing Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFlameRacing View Post
    sweet what color? i live in Salem but am in Youngstown a lot. ever go to any of the cruise ins around Boardman? i drive a focus and a ranger cuz my legacy sti is still being built
    It is silver, and no I have never known about anything around here. I have been thinking about checking out some of the forced4s meets but they are up in cleveland. This may be dumb, but what is a legacy sti. Is that something you are just making your legacy gt into sti like spec or was that ever a model sold in the US?

no they never made the legacy STi in the US. I'm actually building my 1990 Legacy L into an autocross/drift car. Turbo AWD weight reduction body mods and fuel and battery mods. Well you should check out some of the cruise ins man. One almost every night. A&W on 224 on wednesdays, Quaker Steak on market by the mall on sundays and lots of other ones I can't name right off hand.
    Keith Mohn
    Blue Flame Racing Inc.

I had no idea, I'm definitely interested and I will check those out.

yea I try to go to them but workin at advance auto parts kinda limits how many uz I'm full time lol maybe I'll see ya at some. I'd like to try and start a subie club in the area if ud be interested.
    Keith Mohn
    Blue Flame Racing Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFlameRacing View Post
    yea I try to go to them but workin at advance auto parts kinda limits how many uz I'm full time lol maybe I'll see ya at some. I'd like to try and start a subie club in the area if ud be interested.
    ohiosubarus.org we would be happy to have you guys aboard
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by kbrownmann View Post
    ohiosubarus.org we would be happy to have you guys aboard
    I'm on there same sn as here. But I haven't found any clubs/meets in our area. That's what I'm trying to do get some closer to us than an hours drive. But thanks for the invite.
    Keith Mohn
    Blue Flame Racing Inc.

sorry sn there is BlueFlameSTi
    Keith Mohn
    Blue Flame Racing Inc.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.