Ohio Roll Call - Page 151
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Any Cincinnati guys here?...

Any Cincinnati guys here?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stishark View Post
    Any Cincinnati guys here?
    Present and accounted for Sir!
    2004 PSM WRX VF39'd and loving it.
    1979 Camaro Z28 383 stroker
    1993 Silverado 6.5 TD "Old Smokey"
    1974 Honda CB750 cafe racer project
    blObeye SYNDICATE #88
    "In art, as in love, instinct is enough."

I'm moving to Cleveland for an engineering internship from late May to mid August. I drive a cobb stage II 04 wrb wrx.

For a fair price, I can help local people with installs. I will have a limited amount of tools, but that hasn't stopped me so far. Any exhaust, intakes, clear headlights, supertones, mudflaps, springs, and more.

I don't know a single person in the entire state of Ohio, so I'm looking forward to meeting some local people for meets, drives, etc.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXDrummer View Post
    I'm moving to Cleveland for an engineering internship from late May to mid August. I drive a cobb stage II 04 wrb wrx.

For a fair price, I can help local people with installs. I will have a limited amount of tools, but that hasn't stopped me so far. Any exhaust, intakes, clear headlights, supertones, mudflaps, springs, and more.

I don't know a single person in the entire state of Ohio, so I'm looking forward to meeting some local people for meets, drives, etc.
    Check out LERSOC.com for the local Scoobie scoop. There's a lot of helpful, knowledgeable enthusiasts that are more than willing to help with installs, give friends spare parts, or just hang out together. You won't find anyone around here charging a dime for all day help with installs unless they are one of the local tuner shops, so I doubt you'd find any takers for your for-fee installs.

Welcome to the area,
    Steve
    Last edited by smorris; 05-01-2008 at 05:51 PM.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

I figured it was worth a shot. I'm just a poor college student looking to make a few bucks where he can...

Thanks for the site. I'll give it a look!

Any more Cincinnati guys here????

I Support ClubWRX
    I figured it was worth a shot. I'm just a poor college student looking to make a few bucks where he can...

Thanks for the site. I'll give it a look!
    Sorry if that sounded snippy. Reading it today it might sound that way. Definitely not the intent.

Where are you co-oping? We hire engineering co-ops at Ridge Tool, although most come from Toledo and Akron.

The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    Sorry if that sounded snippy. Reading it today it might sound that way. Definitely not the intent.

Where are you co-oping? We hire engineering co-ops at Ridge Tool, although most come from Toledo and Akron.
    Haha no worries man.

I'm working for a small architectural engineering firm in downtown Cleveland. Westlake Reed Leskosky, they're doing some design work at one of Penn State's theatres, and I thought it would be interesting. They do design work all over the US, which means traveling for me. Compared to my current coop at GE where I sit in my cubicle all day doing design work, this sounds a lot more interesting.

Hopefully I will be able to make some meets/drives this summer.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm working for a small architectural engineering firm in downtown Cleveland. Westlake Reed Leskosky, they're doing some design work at one of Penn State's theatres, and I thought it would be interesting. They do design work all over the US, which means traveling for me. Compared to my current coop at GE where I sit in my cubicle all day doing design work, this sounds a lot more interesting.
    Well that sounds a lot more interesting than what our guys do. We give them all the sh!t jobs, or tedious, time consuming testing. That's why we like 'em so much!

The Morris Garage

For all you Subie owners out there we have an all Subaru road rally scheduled for Saturday, June 7, 2008 in the Cincinnati area.

First Place...$500.00
    Second Place...$300.00
    Third Place...$200.00

Plus prizes for all remaining teams.

Begins at Subaru of Beechmont (Cincinnati) and ends at Chilo Park on the Ohio River.

50 vehicle limit.

Entry fee is $30.00 pre-registered, $40.00 day of the road rally.

Last year WOR/SCCA took 1st place followed by the Central Ohio Subarus Club and the Kentucky Subaru Club. Anybody in the Cincinnati/Dayton/Columbus area up for this???

For details, go to: http://www.scenicroadrallies.com/dow...eRoadRally.pdf

shoot that sounds kinda fun...

that does sound fun, too bad i didnt see it in advance lol. how often do we organize meets here in OH?
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

I tried joining lersoc, but I keep waiting for a confirmation email that never comes.

Anyone on the site that can help me out? I'm living just east of Cleveland in Shaker Heights for the next few months.

so i rarely see WRX's/STI's in my area.....anyone wanna set up a meet?
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tmann05 View Post
    so i rarely see WRX's/STI's in my area.....anyone wanna set up a meet?
    what area?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.