Ohio Roll Call - Page 15
Page 15 of 180 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by Snowvert exactly. **** the cold. I've had my fun in the snow for the year. I'm ready ...

Originally posted by Snowvert
    exactly.

**** the cold.
    I've had my fun in the snow for the year. I'm ready for summer now. All this salt is killin' me
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

exactly.

**** the cold.
    i kind of hope this cold stays for a while. I could use another huge snow. That and I don't have enough money for my summer tires yet! (Pirelli PNero Zeroes baby )
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Originally posted by integratowrx
    I've had my fun in the snow for the year. I'm ready for summer now. All this salt is killin' me
    nod. I washed my car off every damn day it was nasty out. standing in a self car wash, which feels like a wind tunnel when it's neg 5 with the wind chill. oh yes, **** the cold.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

nod. I washed my car off every damn day it was nasty out. standing in a self car wash, which feels like a wind tunnel when it's neg 5 with the wind chill. oh yes, **** the cold.
    I just want it to get above freezing so I can put my turboback on. Don't want to freeze my ass off too much in the garage
    '02 PSM WRX

I just want it to get above freezing so I can put my turboback on. Don't want to freeze my ass off too much in the garage
    turboback!
    sweet, that'll be nice!

picked up some silverstars tongiht, just the high beams though (local pep boys can die), still have to find some H3's and H1's
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Originally posted by Shibby
    turboback!
    sweet, that'll be nice!

picked up some silverstars tongiht, just the high beams though (local pep boys can die), still have to find some H3's and H1's
    Yep I bought my stuff from Daddy's.(I imagine you've seen him post on Nasioc) Overall a great guy to deal with, and I got it cheaper than I could get the TurboXS catless stealthback. His third cat eliminator looks stock since it has a shroud around it, and I can directly swap my 3rd cat in when I need to for e-check. I can't wait

I thought I saw a post about a coupon or somethin' on the Sylvania's. I'll have to check out the thread.
    '02 PSM WRX

Yep I bought my stuff from Daddy's.(I imagine you've seen him post on Nasioc) Overall a great guy to deal with, and I got it cheaper than I could get the TurboXS catless stealthback. His third cat eliminator looks stock since it has a shroud around it, and I can directly swap my 3rd cat in when I need to for e-check. I can't wait

I thought I saw a post about a coupon or somethin' on the Sylvania's. I'll have to check out the thread.
    how much?

Oh I'm good! $5 Mail in Rebate (on a pair) When I bought mine, they had a $10 Mail in Rebate (on a pair) and I got the set for like $28 or so at Advance Auto Parts.

http://www.pfyc.com/supportfiles/silverstarrebate.pdf

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by Shibby
    how much?
    It wasn't that much cheaper, but it saved me a few dollars.
    $540 shipped. I liked it since it's stealthy, and I won't have to take my downpipe off to swap in the stock third cat for e-check. I've got a pic, but digitalpose is screwed up so I can't post it.

www.daddysscp.com
    Last edited by integratowrx; 02-03-2004 at 07:20 PM.
    '02 PSM WRX

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Oh I'm good! $5 Mail in Rebate (on a pair) When I bought mine, they had a $10 Mail in Rebate (on a pair) and I got the set for like $28 or so at Advance Auto Parts.

http://www.pfyc.com/supportfiles/silverstarrebate.pdf
    Are the headlights worth it? They put out a white light, or blue tone?

Thanks for the rebate link
    '02 PSM WRX

Are the headlights worth it? They put out a white light, or blue tone?

Thanks for the rebate link
    technically, they're not any brighter. I bought mine cuase of the look. I like the hyperwhite light (touch of blue) they emit.

I disagree, MUCH better than stock, without the nasty "blue" blinding glare from the "blue bulb" lights.

Here's a pic I took as a comparison. (the yellower light is actually the SilverStar, and the other brighter looking light is the "blue bulb" that my previous owner had installed. NOT STOCK)

They APPEAR to be brighter, but the next pic shows the truth:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails silverstars vs. bluebulbs 1.jpg  
    Last edited by tubbytreats; 02-03-2004 at 07:57 PM.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Pic #2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails silverstars vs. bluebulbs 2.jpg  

2002 WRX Mods:

as an aside... where do you live in dayton?

monday it felt like spring to me. high was around 38 or something? not bad tonight either. soon, it will be over and back to neg 3 with the wind chill.

summer please!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

as an aside... where do you live in dayton?

monday it felt like spring to me. high was around 38 or something? not bad tonight either. soon, it will be over and back to neg 3 with the wind chill.

summer please!
    I live in Kettering about a block from Altar H.S. Yeah it felt like a heat wave on Monday. I'll be doing the install in Waynesville at my parents house since Dad has all the tools. So, It'll be a weekend job.
    '02 PSM WRX