Ohio Roll Call - Page 144
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by F22-Raptor Excellent. We had a lot of fun with the Hocking hills trip and would like to ...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by F22-Raptor
    Excellent. We had a lot of fun with the Hocking hills trip and would like to have more people at our meets down here so we can sample a wide array of mods Plus I am having a hard time finding other Legacy GTs
    Yeah... we really need to get some other Stage 2 AP Subies to show up so Mike knows I'm not the only one in existence...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Do you Cincy guys ever play out in the snow?? I love doing that, and someday we'll have to meet up when we get some good snow this winter. Who's up for it?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

i'd be up for some fun in ths snoow
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

howdy all. Been up here in the land of the maple leaf for two weeks now and there are 4 wrx's livin in my area and at least 2 STI's. Coolin off and glad I got the heated seats, use them every morning!!
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

Quote Originally Posted by rlem00
    howdy all. Been up here in the land of the maple leaf for two weeks now and there are 4 wrx's livin in my area and at least 2 STI's. Coolin off and glad I got the heated seats, use them every morning!!
    hey man, hows it goin? good to hear you have wrx company. check out www.daytonsubies.com we kinda moved there for the dayton group cause its easier.
    - chris

i should be up by dayton sometime late spring early summer. i'm in the air force, and will be at wright patterson afb once i finish tech school in san angelo. i drive a red 02 sedan and am looking forward to some fun in the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by 02wrx
    i should be up by dayton sometime late spring early summer. i'm in the air force, and will be at wright patterson afb once i finish tech school in san angelo. i drive a red 02 sedan and am looking forward to some fun in the snow.
    sweet man, nice to hear there will be a red rex in the area. i'm sure we will get together for some fun in the snow. check out www.daytonsubies.com as we have kinda moved over there (much easier to separate things then use one long thread). there are a few others who work for wpafb also so you won't be alone.

btw, where's san angelo? i have parents that live in fort worth and a sis that goes to texas a&m.
    - chris

san angelo is about 4 or 5 hours south west of dallas.

Any of you guys going to the Dayton autox tomorrow? I am hoping it will not rain, but will be there anyway most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by tubbytreats
    Do you Cincy guys ever play out in the snow?? I love doing that, and someday we'll have to meet up when we get some good snow this winter. Who's up for it?
    I am most definitely up for some snow fun.

Quote Originally Posted by subieworx
    Any of you guys going to the Dayton autox tomorrow? I am hoping it will not rain, but will be there anyway most likely.
    i (the usual one) won't make it, my sis is in town, but lachlan i believe is going. i pray it doesn't rain for you guys. warning, if they still have it, the rex is VERY tail happy when wet out. does make for an enjoyable experience though
    - chris

Quote Originally Posted by bluerex47
    i (the usual one) won't make it, my sis is in town, but lachlan i believe is going. i pray it doesn't rain for you guys. warning, if they still have it, the rex is VERY tail happy when wet out. does make for an enjoyable experience though
    I know what you mean about the tail happy thing. Mine will be all over the place. Hey lachlan, what color, year car do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by subieworx
    I know what you mean about the tail happy thing. Mine will be all over the place. Hey lachlan, what color, year car do you have?
    dunno if he's around to answer, but he has a blue bugeye with an old txs unichip. stock wheels. thats all i remember. stock muffler i think too
    - chris

san diego, ok. what the hell is snow.

what am I doing on this forum.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Sorry about the DaytonSubies.com issues. The DNS server that converts "DaytonSubies.com" to an IP address is down. Basically, that means the webserver with DaytonSubies.com on it IS still running, but the tool that links the domain name to the IP address is failing.

Trouble ticket has been submitted to my hosting server farm. This has never happened before, but should be a simple fix for them. I'll post back when everything is running again.

-Tubby

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.