Ohio Roll Call - Page 143
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Done!...

Done!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Question

Any of you guys doing the Auto-X's at Wright state?

Quote Originally Posted by edsmith42
    Any of you guys doing the Auto-X's at Wright state?
    if anybody does the autocrosses, that'd be me. i'm not sure when the next one is, but i think theres one on the 31st...i might go to that. wright states lot is excellent in size, very fast

feel free to hit me up w/any questions

chris
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bluerex47
    if anybody does the autocrosses, that'd be me. i'm not sure when the next one is, but i think theres one on the 31st...i might go to that. wright states lot is excellent in size, very fast

feel free to hit me up w/any questions

chris
    Cool! I was actually up there for the last one with a few other Subie people from Cinti... plus our random yellow Evo owner and M roadster landshark....

I'm planning on going to the one on the 16th and trying to make it to the 31st also.

They've got a REALLY nice setup there and once the new people who are doing some of the organizational stuff get up to speed it should be great.

I was the guy with the Street Mod blue wagon.... (basically an STX wagon but my insurance company bought me a CF hood and bumped me into SM... )

haven't been to one in a while. but i have met the guys with the evo and the blue sti. wor is a great region. they seem to get things going well.

my car is basically dstock, but i run in stx for more subies. and i go back to stock em when i race too lol

i'd love to see your car though, sounds nice
    - chris

That sounds like fun but I've never auto-xed before.
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
    Le Car

lachlan,

if you've ever wanted to race or thought while watching speed that would be cool, i suggest go do it. you learn a LOT about yourself and your car. it is well worth the $25 dollars or so. check out wor scca and look at the bottom, it will show you times to get there and directions to get to lot #4.

if we aren't having a meet, i might go down and watch some of the event at wright state, but i'm getting my windows tinted in the morning so i'll be a while and won't be able to race....oh well, thats the price you pay
    - chris

Is this the kind of event you should go into with no experience?
    Le Car

this is the best place to learn second only to a high performance driving school. even though i started with the high perf driving schools, i was still very much a novice when i went to my first autocross. it is very easy and you learn quick.

when you register, tell someone who works there what your mods are and they will put you in the right class. since you have the old "chip" i think you might be street mod.

make sure you walk the course to get an idea of where you are going....there is a novice walk. i highly recommend the novice walk..they will explain a LOT to you

and if your still worried, take the first lap slow and learn that way also. you'll only shift gears once (from 1 to 2) and thats it. if your still worried, i'm sure you could find a veteran to ride with you.

id say go do it, take the wife and have fun, its a blast
    - chris

ok, I is signed up for next saturday. Hopefully I won't blow up.

What class would I be in if i drove the RS? I don't think it has anything non-factory on it, and I don't plan to change that before next Saturday.
    Last edited by Lachlan; 10-07-2004 at 12:22 PM.
    Le Car

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan
    ok, I is signed up for next saturday. Hopefully I won't blow up.
    awesome dude, you'll enjoy it guaranteed

oh btw, i think you still have stock wheels/tires. beware, they suck....but fill the fronts up to about 46 psi and the rears to about 40 psi. that should do you fine. trust me you want to do this or you will have crappy handling and very bad tire wear. i'll try to come out and help you if i can make it
    - chris

Hey guys I got a new board Started up just for us Ohio/Ky/Ill peeps. We got members from Nasioc too. I just was tired of whoring up other forums and using their bandwidth Here it is feel free to use it.

http://www.Cincyscoobies.com
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

Quote Originally Posted by F22-Raptor
    Hey guys I got a new board Started up just for us Ohio/Ky/Ill peeps. We got members from Nasioc too. I just was tired of whoring up other forums and using their bandwidth Here it is feel free to use it.

http://www.Cincyscoobies.com
    That's funny, we just started our own board as well. daytonsubies.com
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Cool to see you Cincy guys got your own "playground" finally! Nice copy of ours he he!!!

I don't care and will sign up soon. We'll have to have meets together and all one day sometime. Maybe even in the snow

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Quote Originally Posted by tubbytreats
    Cool to see you Cincy guys got your own "playground" finally! Nice copy of ours he he!!!

I don't care and will sign up soon. We'll have to have meets together and all one day sometime. Maybe even in the snow
    Excellent. We had a lot of fun with the Hocking hills trip and would like to have more people at our meets down here so we can sample a wide array of mods Plus I am having a hard time finding other Legacy GTs
    320hp/306tq 20g Powah

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.