Ohio Roll Call - Page 138

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by fatgroundhog Anybody know how to beat the base's filter? I can't get to hotmail. Ditto. I wanna ...

Quote Originally Posted by fatgroundhog
    Anybody know how to beat the base's filter? I can't get to hotmail.
    Ditto. I wanna check my e-mail
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NEVER FEAR!

Justin is hacking it as we speak!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Basically, you need to have XP installed on your work machine, if you don't then this won't work.

2nd, you need to have a home XP/2003 machine that is available during the day

3rd, you need to have a home router that can forward traffic from one IP: port to another IP: port

If you have those things, then my workaround should let you still check your mail.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Thanks Justin. That requirements are too much for me!

Someone told me there was a web page that would allow it, but probably not. Oh well.

Just got it set up myself, PM me if you can meet those earlier requirements. (It's NO way easy, but will work)

2002 WRX Mods:

oooooo.... I'm telling!
    j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan
    Have any of you gotten body parts painted with high quality for a reasonable price? There's an STi scoop on ebay for $80 but it's aspen white.
    anyone?
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
    Le Car

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan
    anyone?
    I haven't had any paint work done locally.

Superflyingrex: Didn't you get a body kit painted recently by boostd?(If you're the person I'm thinking of) How was the paint on that?
    '02 PSM WRX

600whp my ass.

I don't care what turbo is used, if you run low 14's and an all-time high of 13.68 with nitrous and a vf22, what the hell is the point in trying for 600whp. you simply can't drive the car, so power is going to mean little for anything of use.

I hope he enjoy's spending upwards of $25,000 in just aftermarket getting that to a reliable 600whp, and it's streetable at all. a different platform is the answer.

fantasy land comes to mind, but even a ticket to that is less then $25,000.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowvert
    600whp my ass.

I don't care what turbo is used, if you run low 14's and an all-time high of 13.68 with nitrous and a vf22, what the hell is the point in trying for 600whp. you simply can't drive the car, so power is going to mean little for anything of use.

I hope he enjoy's spending upwards of $25,000 in just aftermarket getting that to a reliable 600whp, and it's streetable at all. a different platform is the answer.

fantasy land comes to mind, but even a ticket to that is less then $25,000.
    You going to the meet today?????
    '02 PSM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by integratowrx
    You going to the meet today?????
    what meet? the only meet I remember hearing about is that cookout, but I thought that happend last weekend?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Dude, where you been? We met today at Delco Park, then headed to the Tumbleweed to eat. After that we did some spirited driving for a while.

It was at noon though so you were probably sleeping anyways
    '02 PSM WRX

Quote Originally Posted by Snowvert
    what meet? the only meet I remember hearing about is that cookout, but I thought that happend last weekend?

j/k man, we missed you.

It was good hangning out, meeting, and all that. Oh yeah... The drive was fun too. Quite a site seeing a line of 7 Subies driving down the road....

Nice job tubby.

What up fellas? Thanks to those of you who showed up yesterday afternoon. Quite a fun time cruising around on those backroads! Again, I apologize for that one road full of gravel! (I could tell Nick wasn't happy)

A beautiful day, and lots of fun. We'll plan to do it again in 2 weekends, this time closer to Xenia and Cedarville on some different roads. I'll be posting more info on it later this coming week.

to Snowvert. We didn't even have a weather forecast from you to go on!

2002 WRX Mods:

I was pissed my Dad didn't give me a warning about the loose gravel. He usually gives me the road report, because he's even more obsessive about his cars than I am (bet ya didn't think that was possible, huh?) Luckily I only went 5 mph for the small stretch that I was on it. My parents literally live about a mile from there.

I had a good time as well. Sure was stinky in the back with all the catless exhausts
    '02 PSM WRX