Ohio Roll Call - Page 137
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Is there a place where you accessecu folks go to frolick and share cusom maps?...

Is there a place where you accessecu folks go to frolick and share cusom maps?
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
    Le Car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan
    Is there a place where you accessecu folks go to frolick and share cusom maps?
    I don't think there are too many custom maps out there, as of now. Especially since the Tuner isn't out yet. (I imagine some of the folks that live near Cobb-SLC, might have custom dynotuned maps)
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

So what's the gameplan for food on Saturday? Are we definitely going to have a cookout? I guess one other possible option would be to meet up at the park (hang out, take pics etc..) The Tumbleweed is right near the park, so if we didn't want to cookout we could go there also. I'm up for whatever though.

Should we post this in the Nasioc Cincy thread also????
    '02 PSM WRX

axis <->access...i'm an idiot lol

lachlan, you'll get a good chance to check out the accessport (not ecu) this saturday. i also agree it sounds like its what you want.

i'm gonna add this (dunno for sure) but there might be a chance of rain this weekend from hurricane ivan. but anyways...i'm up for anything food-wise. it doesn't matter to me.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

You going to the autocross on Sunday Chris?

Where has snowvert been?????
    '02 PSM WRX

edit - going to the autx sunday. (thanks for the info nick ) would like to see others show up too. its FUN

i too was wondering about snowvert...we do need a good weather report for the weekend
    - chris

Quote Originally Posted by integratowrx
    Where has snowvert been?????
    I have no idea... I usually see him every few days... we live at opposite ends of the same building.

I haven't seen him in at least a week.

One of my friend might be having a party at his place if yall want to drink sum beers
    Go! Peter Solberg!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyingRex
    One of my friend might be having a party at his place if yall want to drink sum beers
    Seems like a dangerous invitation....I'll bring my whole office and some guys off the street!

Have any of you gotten body parts painted with high quality for a reasonable price? There's an STi scoop on ebay for $80 but it's aspen white.
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
    Le Car

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyingRex
    no offense, and thanks for the invite, but...
    "hey lets go drink some beers and then drive our high performance cars on some twisty backroads at high rates of speed... bring your cameras!"
    just doesnt sound like a good plan to me

of course maybe you are talking about later that night... in which case i'm with fatgroundhog... i will try to bring some vagrants myself.
    your friend wont mind an extra, oh... hundred or so people at his house?
    im assuming this is byob?

Hey fellas!! Good to have some chatter on here finally!

Yes, Saturday is still a GO!

Weather forecast:
    Saturday Sept 18th
    Partly Cloudy
    High of 74F

I think the cookout is going to bomb, since no one wants to lug that stuff around in their car and then try to pack it up for the cruise. So we'll just plan on doing Tumbleweed there right across Dorothy Lane for food. But we'll STILL MEET UP AT DELCO PARK AT NOON!!

I'll be there at Delco with my Black 2002 WRX Sedan by the volleyball courts. I'll have a volleyball as well, so bring some sandals so you can get your dainty little girly-man feet in the sand for some volleyball. (Yes, I realize that playing sand volleyball MIGHT get sand in your car Nick....deal with it)

After the "game", we'll head to Tumbleweed and have some eats, then hit the road for the cruise. After the cruise around town anything is game, and if you want to head out at any time, you are more than welcome.

Will be a fun day, see you all there!

-Tubby

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Quote Originally Posted by tubbytreats
    (Yes, I realize that playing sand volleyball MIGHT get sand in your car Nick....deal with it)

-Tubby

i'll bring the car sweeper
    Last edited by bluerex47; 09-20-2004 at 06:51 AM.
    - chris

After

that's ok
    Go! Peter Solberg!

Anybody know how to beat the base's filter? I can't get to hotmail.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.