Ohio Roll Call - Page 136
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Count me in... I'm Fiji i have a radio and i'll bring another friend in a Yello WRX...

Count me in... I'm Fiji i have a radio and i'll bring another friend in a Yello WRX
    Last edited by SuperflyingRex; 09-10-2004 at 09:21 AM.
    Go! Peter Solberg!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Side note.... I guess some guy on a crotch rocket died at KK on Saturday. Don't know the details, but YIKES!

Ackbar00 and BoostdSubaru went out and played on the highway, they made a video of it all...

http://www.ludehawk.com/movies/AckbarsDomination.avi

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Wow, check out KilKare's website, they have a thing for that guy and his family:

http://www.kilkare.com/

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

i'm still in for the 18th. can't wait. i really really miss my car. i haven't seen one wrx in south carolina. this sucks...
    Last edited by bluerex47; 09-13-2004 at 07:08 PM.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Still wanting to find out all who are going, so I'm going to start an OFFICIAL ROLL CALL for the September 18th event at Delco Park in Kettering, OH. PM me whether you are coming or not, and I'll add you to this list:

Roll Call List:
    1. Tubbytreats
    2. BlueRex47
    3. IntegraToWRX
    4. Fatgroundhog
    5. Subisnack
    6. Superflyingrex
    7. Superflyingrex's friend with yellow WRX
    8. ScoobyNewbie
    9. Lachlan
    Last edited by tubbytreats; 09-14-2004 at 12:25 PM.

2002 WRX Mods:

If I see KillPaulHogan at the gym, I'll see if he can come also. My friend Chris may show up with his Talon also. He just added a 16G to go along w/ his big ass fmic, and other mods. He's having some boostcreep issues though.

There's a small chance I could get my friend to show up in his VW R32, but I'm not sure yet.

I know they're not subies, but they're both cool cars.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

So I guess Boostd is selling all his parts now.
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626247

600 all wheel hp? Is anyone producing those kinds of numbers with a 2.2? I imagine EasyStreet has that much or more......but they also have tons of money.
    '02 PSM WRX

im not sure if ill be able to make it at 12, as i have a cross country meet that morning. if i can stop by later i may head up. damn't i am entirely too busy.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

You should be more of a slacker.
    <-------Like him

Talking of chicken, I see many of you have cobb axis ecu's. How tunable are they, and do they cost much to reflash each time you add a mod?? Since cobb is in SLC, I assume it's a mail-order map, no dyno tunes done right?
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
    Le Car

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan
    You should be more of a slacker.
    <-------Like him

Talking of chicken, I see many of you have cobb axis ecu's. How tunable are they, and do they cost much to reflash each time you add a mod?? Since cobb is in SLC, I assume it's a mail-order map, no dyno tunes done right?

whats an axis ecu?

i have an accessport, and it already comes with stage 1 and 2 loaded so if i get an up/dp, i already have the next map. as far as dyno tunes, unless you go to utah, no. but the accesstuner is coming out soon (hopefully) so you can tune yourself/dyno tests. the only other maps to get for the tuner is the stage 2.5 map, for the VF30/34 turbo.

if you want tuning and such, look into ecutek or utec. some people can program those easily. some can't.

and speaking of lazy, you don't even have an avatar. get with teh program
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

axis<->access get it? Play on words? Eh? Oh well.

Anyway, it sounds interesting (and cheap) my only concern is being able to get it mapped for a specific set up. My concern with ecutek is that i'll get it flashed then I'll want to add a header or something and need to pay my weight in deli meat to get it flashed again. I have a taco express unichip. I guess I was satisfiedish with that for the price, but then they stopped servicing them when they got the utec. accessecu kind of sounds similar to what the unichip was (but flash instead of piggyback) in that you get a canned map, but it's nice for the price. I have really no interest in tuning my own car, I just want it to be affordably retuned when I add more goodies.
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
    Le Car

Lachlan,

Sounds like the AccessPORT is just the thing for you. I'm the same kind of guy, I don't know much about tuning and I won't be doing my own dyno pulls or anything. So I don't care to adjust fuel curves, boost levels, etc. I just want a truly "plug-n-play" setup that I can set and forget about.

The AccessPORT is all that and more. You never need to use dyno time because there are TONS of maps available for various kinds of mods and stage levels. When the AccessTUNER software comes out, the AccessPORT hardware device will become even more powerful. People will be able to create maps and share them with other friends who have the AccessPORT and similar/same mods. This will really be neat for those looking to save money on dyno tunes. Just get a friend with the same/similar mods to get a dyno pull, and all of you can share his tuned map amongst yourselves.

Anyway, looks like you need to do some reading up on the AccessPORT. Here's a great link for you to start from: http://www.cobbtuning.com/wrx/accessport/

I think there are 4 of us with the STG2/93 WRX mapping, 1 with the STG1/93 WRX mapping, 1 with the STG1/93 STI mapping, and 1 with the STG2/93 STI mapping. Basically, we'll be able to answer any questions you might have about it. We'll even show you all the goodies that come on it when we meet up on Saturday if you'd like.

2002 WRX Mods:

Guess there was a massive turnout for cars at Cheng's in Centerville, OH on Saturday 9/11. Supposedly 500+ cars and 200+ bikes from Indy, Cincy, and Columbus. Craziness!!

http://www.streetracingdayton.com/fo...ead.php?t=6616

PICS:
    http://www.streetracingdayton.com/fo...ead.php?t=6582

2002 WRX Mods:

Wow, there was a ton of nice cars there. Wish I would of gone, especially since I did nothing on Saturday night. It would of been nice to check out the new C6 in person.

Talked to KillPaulHogan yesterday, and he'll be out of town this Saturday.(racing the miata)
    '02 PSM WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.