Ohio Roll Call - Page 135
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; sounds good, ill be able to make this one. BTW, the new Cobb stage 2 map is a nice improvement....

sounds good, ill be able to make this one.

BTW, the new Cobb stage 2 map is a nice improvement.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think I'll just gut my cat. Has anybody gutted an uppipe? Anybody want to help?
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
    Le Car

I'm in...really...hell or high water.

anyway, whats up this saturday? i might go to the swap meet with my dad in the morning, but if you guys wanna meet up sometime early afternoon, i am definitely game.

lot of new people i don't know yet.

anyone?

i'm in for the 18th. that way i'll get to meet the rest of the guys. everything sounds great, too. thanks for doin all the work finding roads and such tubby

lachlan - 55 millimeters is around 2 inches. i think the stock is 1.5 - 1.75 or somethin like that. all i know is the smaller (closer to stock) ID helps with spool up. i think gutting the stocker is a good bet, but i've never done it...sorry. i'm sure theres a diy somewhere.

snowvert, could you make it that saturday? i'd gladly pay some $$ for another ride (to cover gas charges of course)
    Last edited by bluerex47; 09-09-2004 at 08:31 PM.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Hey all,
    I'm still game for the 18th. I'm also leaning toward seeing the swap meet this weekend, though I won't make it until around noon or so. Anyone else, except me and Lachlan?

I'm wondering if we need an AFIT get together. I'm a past victim.

Our thread is the best. We still need to have a pic made of the cool cars we have.....

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    Our thread is the best. We still need to have a pic made of the cool cars we have.....
    our thread is the best, and i think the longest in clubwrx. but anyways, does anyone have a nice digital camera that we can use for that weekend. i think that will be the best time to get a pic since most of us are planning to be there.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Originally posted by bluerex47

our thread is the best, and i think the longest in clubwrx. but anyways, does anyone have a nice digital camera that we can use for that weekend. i think that will be the best time to get a pic since most of us are planning to be there.
    I do. I'll be sure to bring it. Are you back in town J?

Grew up in Centerville, but now live in Cleveland. Family still in Centerville and I travel there on business every couple of months.

James, 32
    2003 Black WRX, front & rear swaybar/endlinks, Cobb stage 2, TBE, uppipe, front strut tower brace, stainless brake lines, STi Group N tranny mount.

Originally posted by James007WRX
    Grew up in Centerville, but now live in Cleveland. Family still in Centerville and I travel there on business every couple of months.

James, 32
    Nice to meet you James! Welcome to the group...

The STi is back in business with air in all 4 tires finally. I've had enough experience changing tires the last two weeks (friends RSX too) that I think I'm going to quit my job and join a pit crew.

Originally posted by subisnack

Nice to meet you James! Welcome to the group...

The STi is back in business with air in all 4 tires finally. I've had enough experience changing tires the last two weeks (friends RSX too) that I think I'm going to quit my job and join a pit crew.
    Where in Centerville do you live? When did you graduate from High School?
    2003 Black WRX, front & rear swaybar/endlinks, Cobb stage 2, TBE, uppipe, front strut tower brace, stainless brake lines, STi Group N tranny mount.

Originally posted by James007WRX

Where in Centerville do you live? When did you graduate from High School?
    About Alex-Bell and Fieldson, by Grants Park.
    I did not go to school here. Moved from Denver a couple of years ago.

Who has the black STi at AFIT?
    My cat's breath smells like cat food.
    Le Car

Originally posted by Lachlan
    Who has the black STi at AFIT?
    Most likely Dave (KillPaulHogan).
    Super nice guy if you get a chance to talk to him.

By the way, Nick, I'm trading rides with the manager at Dayton Tire. 350Z I'm excited!!

Originally posted by subisnack

About Alex-Bell and Fieldson, by Grants Park.
    I did not go to school here. Moved from Denver a couple of years ago.
    I know the area very well. I grew up near Seton Hill and Whipp Rd. I even went Dr. John Hole school if you know where that is.

My family still lives on Whipp Rd. near Woodbourne Trail.

Here's the route I'm thinking of driving on Sept 18th. We start off at Delco Park in Kettering, OH and head on a loop which will probably take 30-45 minutes total time (depending on conditions and traffic)

Any comments/questions/suggestions are always welcome. Let me know if you think there might be a better set of roads to drive or if I'm missing something. I was trying to stay on roads that didn't have alot of crossroads on them so we can go...FAST...er slow.

Let me know what you think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails justins drivingroute.jpg  

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.