Ohio Roll Call - Page 13
Page 13 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Amp is in but not mounted (I didn't have the right stuff). It sounds great and it's not even mounted, ...

Amp is in but not mounted (I didn't have the right stuff). It sounds great and it's not even mounted, I know there's more potential in it!

(Kinda scary cause it's sliding around in my trunk. I'm worried I'll damage it soon) I'll mount it later tonight.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Snow!

oh and i think my uppipes leaking. however, its to cold to do anything about it.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Any of you guys have some fun in the foot of snow we got?

Slid to Target earlier... then slid to the gym. Slid back. It was fun. E-brake turns are entertaining...
    \m/

there's a foot of snow outisde? :wtf:

today's high in san diego is supposed to be 63.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

We got 5-9 inches in most areas. Definately fun to play in...even on I-675

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I'm ready for spring! warmth, boost, bikini's, et cetera.

if I turn the boost down any lower, my utec will explode.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Yeah, I'm ready for spring too. Warm. Need warm. Screw this cold crap... Maybe this spring/summer I'll actually make it to the pool at my apt complex. Blaring Shape of Despair in the WRX, of course...
    \m/

oh I had some fun today

found a a HUGE unplowed parking lot, and my friends and I pretty much spent the day there. The best part was tieing some sleds up to my jeep, and pulling each other around the lot. I got some of it on tape, I'll see if I can get it on here.

Snow =

little foggy today, eh?
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Spotted:

I saw an 04 WRB WRX right outside of my neihborhood today on Feedwire. It looked brand new.

Tuners

Jay
    33 (34 in December)
    Silver 2003 WRX wagon (stock)

Are there any tuner with an AWD dyno in the area?

jaypine,

If you hop on http://www.streetracingdayton.com you can find a guy named BoostdScubaru on there who is opening a shop with an AWD Dyno in March or April. He owns a WRX as well and has been putting some money into it as well recently.

I think we should all get a dyno tune day together and do some tuning this spring!

2002 WRX Mods:

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    jaypine,

If you hop on http://www.streetracingdayton.com you can find a guy named BoostdScubaru on there who is opening a shop with an AWD Dyno in March or April. He owns a WRX as well and has been putting some money into it as well recently.

I think we should all get a dyno tune day together and do some tuning this spring!
    I wonder if Boostd's shop is ever really going to happen. From his other super-uneducated posts on SRD and nasioc, I think he's making it up. Don't AWD dyno's run in the hundreds of thousands of dollars?
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

I thought so as well. I'm not gonna doubt the guy just yet, but it's not like I've actually got money to plunk down on a AWD dyno tune either. If it turns out to be a hoax, I'll just place the blame on BoostdScubaru.

As far as the price of those things, I'm really not sure what they cost. Been a while since I've bought one.....(never).

We'll see...

2002 WRX Mods:

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    I thought so as well. I'm not gonna doubt the guy just yet, but it's not like I've actually got money to plunk down on a AWD dyno tune either. If it turns out to be a hoax, I'll just place the blame on BoostdScubaru.

As far as the price of those things, I'm really not sure what they cost. Been a while since I've bought one.....(never).

We'll see...
    Yeah, I shouldn't doubt him. Who knows, maybe it will happen?

On another note, if anyone wants an 02-03 Sti scoop, check out this thread on nasioc. Quantum Racing (Columbus), is most likely going to have a group buy for $140 plus shipping.(painted) Just check out the last couple of pages of the thread because the earlier pages are from an old sale.
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...53#post5535553
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

I think they cost $140K