Ohio Roll Call - Page 128
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Post in here if you are up for meeting up this afternoon either in Centerville at the church on Clyo ...

Post in here if you are up for meeting up this afternoon either in Centerville at the church on Clyo Rd. or if you want to meet up at the Fairfield Mall or something

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm up for it.

I'm down

Subisnack i think i saw u all the times on McEwen
    Go! Peter Solberg!

I'm finally back in town from my boring work trip to Alabama, but I have too much stuff to do today.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Are we meeting up then?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

i'm up for it, anywhere will do, but fairfield would be nice (not as far a drive).
    thanks guys, hopefully i'll see you all in a bit.

chris
    Last edited by bluerex47; 09-20-2004 at 06:54 AM.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Fellas, who's in??

2002 WRX Mods:

Nick and Jason are out. I have not seen Eric around. It's poring down here. (Glad I did not wash/wax yet )

So it would just be the 3 or 4 of us? I don't want bluerex47 to drive down for nothing. Not that your not special Justin

Maybe next weekend we can organize something bigger.

Subisnack i think i saw u all the times on McEwen
    SuperflyingRex:
    I don't remember seeing anyone on McEwen. Usually Alex-Bell or Mad River is where I see people. Hmmm.
    I know there is someone over there with a silver/silver STi that drives like mad. He almost got me in trouble one day as my wife saw him driving nuts, and she thought is was me! My trunk is de-badged, and I have a Cobb and Stromung sticker....

edit: Next weekend is no good for me. I will be out of town.
    Last edited by subisnack; 08-28-2004 at 02:14 PM.

Originally posted by subisnack

So it would just be the 3 or 4 of us? I don't want bluerex47 to drive down for nothing. Not that your not special Justin

edit: Next weekend is no good for me. I will be out of town.
    gee thanks it was cool though, i was mulching my grandmas garden anyways.

i too won't be here this coming weekend and the weekend after that also. i should be around on the 18th though for you people who work WAY ahead

oh and i got a wonderful flat in my tire so i have to get it patched. and i ended up putting all my stocker wheels on....boy was that fun. oh well at least there aren't any autocrosses...the stock tires suck for that stuff
    - chris

Haaa... Ummmm... Boosted "called" me out. Yikes...
    http://www.srdunderground.com/phpBB2...pic.php?t=4006

Originally posted by subisnack
    Haaa... Ummmm... Boosted "called" me out. Yikes...
    http://www.srdunderground.com/phpBB2...pic.php?t=4006
    ok so i logged onto the srdu forum to see this "calling out" and it has been deleted lol. oh well
    - chris

Yeah... I tried to save it in cache, but it was deleted too quick. Maybe Tubby has it. It was kind of funny. The guys stepped in and backed me up. And the admin of the site is cool.

Should we try to invite Boostd to hang with us again? Maybe if we show him we're nice, he'll let down his defenses.

is he the guy with teh black wrx at kilkare with the "smoke u" license plate?
    - chris

No. The guy at Kilkare with the black 2003 WRX sedan with "SMOKE U" plates lives up in Troy area. I met him at a carwash one time. Didn't really know his stuff that well from what I gathered. I wasn't impressed with his Altezza tail lights either...

BoostedScubaru has a blue 02-03 WRX sedan with shaved door handles, a FMIC (just recently), some other weird visual mods, etc. I think he has a carbon fiber spoiler as well, maybe it's aluminum I dunno.

2002 WRX Mods:

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.