Ohio Roll Call - Page 126

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; where in sd are you at? it's paradise, everyday of the year....

where in sd are you at? it's paradise, everyday of the year.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: bwaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by subisnack
    Oh no! Boosted is posting in NASIOC OT. Funny stuff....
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=617059
    they'll eat him alive over there. wait, they already did.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I had a thorough laugh at that Nasioc.com thread! I wish I had pics of Boostd's ride so we could show the nasty "chopped" door handles and the paint primer that's just spray painted onto the blue.

What a riot!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

He never ceases to amaze me. Or scare me. Who knows what he is capable of?

I'm staying in Carmel Mountain and working in Rancho Bernardo. Its nice out here, from what I've seen. I have a friend taking me on a tour later, so I'll know more. Lots of high-dollar old-people cars.

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    He never ceases to amaze me. Or scare me. Who knows what he is capable of?

I'm staying in Carmel Mountain and working in Rancho Bernardo. Its nice out here, from what I've seen. I have a friend taking me on a tour later, so I'll know more. Lots of high-dollar old-people cars.
    i've been there a few times. very nice area, and very expensive. avg cost for a 1bd/1bath in bernardo is around $1400.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

haha i wish i was as cool as boosted.

the gto is alright, it has plenty of punch and climbs through first and second very fast but it doesn't have the balls of a corvette. actually, i think a stage 2 wrx could run with it no problem. BUT, it feels like a bmw - the ride is wonderful, the seats are comfy, the build quality was excellent. maybe when i can afford one someday i'll get it.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

What's up fellas? Are we gonna meet up on Saturday at the church again? I think it would be a great time for all of us to get together and check out all the new parts some folks have been buying/installing.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

well, my car hasn't changed any, but a cruise would be pretty cool. dunno if i can make it though, but i'll try
    - chris

Saturday would be cool. I liked the last setup at the mall area when we had lunch. That's my vote.

San Diego is fun (but not so fun that I don't have too much time to spend on the net). Its almost cold here too- wearing sweatshirts at night. Learn something new every day.

I've only seen two WRXs, one of which had a catback. Boring. Lots of Porsches though.

I should be good for saturday I think....

Some good info on Ohio E-Checks! (This guy passed with a catless exhaust!)

http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php?showtopic=18592

2002 WRX Mods:

Oh yeah, I'm up for Saturday!

I saw a plain White STI in Fairborn this week (asian kid driving) as well as a 04-05 Silver WRX sedan on base. I'm going to try to go around and put notes on their cars to get them on here.

Who else is up for doing that? I'd love to get a really large local Dayton group together, and that's the best way of getting the word out? How many of you other guys can do that if you see someone's ride out and about?

2002 WRX Mods:

FOr anyone who is interested, the Cincy guys are having an install day on Saturday. We are going to be doing a DP on an STI, brakes on a wrx and rs as well as some SS lines. All are welcome. PM me for directions if interested.

Oooohhh I wish I had known! I would have bought a brake kit for Oakos.com and come down to help with the Install Day!

Let me know next time you do that, I'll buy my stainless lines, pads, and new fluid and we'll make a party out of it!

2002 WRX Mods:

i'm up for a visit to cincy, but i'd need a ride. there are WAY too many miles on my car for only having it 6 months...

...and i'm one of those kids who likes to get my hands dirty too.
    - chris