Ohio Roll Call - Page 125
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by fatgroundhog Oh yeah, and I'm stupid and have started looking to get a VF34 package. cue Snowvert, ...

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    Oh yeah, and I'm stupid and have started looking to get a VF34 package.

cue Snowvert, "Get a bigger turbo!"
    get that and give me a ride. if you want a ride, say so wtf. I can give you a demonstration of the 1818, to give youy an idea np.

bigger turbo coming hoss. just need to decide on which. suggetions?

saturday meet and lunch? was a good time last sat.
    Last edited by Snowvert; 08-20-2004 at 12:44 AM.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Snowvert
    get that and give me a ride. if you want a ride, say so wtf. I can give you a demonstration of the 1818, to give youy an idea np.

bigger turbo coming hoss. just need to decide on which. suggetions?

saturday meet and lunch? was a good time last sat.
    Saturday was a good time. As usual, I have no idea what you are saying Eric! Are you mad, kidding, just like typing, "wtf"? No idea. Use smilies or something so I know what kind of attitude your posts have!

I can't this Saturday...

Saturday may be good, though I'm tied up until about 1030 or 11 at the prayer breakfast. As always, all are welcome.

After that, I may be interested in seeing the auto x, or at least the cars there. E, I know you have no interest, but at least we could hang out there, right? Better than an empty parking lot.

uh oh, e-check notice came in the mail today.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

uh oh, e-check notice came in the mail today.
    Talk to Tubby about it. He just went through it and had some good info.

Originally posted by subisnack
    Talk to Tubby about it. He just went through it and had some good info.
    I don't think it's the accessPORT he's worried about. Tubby had his 3rd cat in, and Shibby is catless. You "should" pass the CEL test, but I wonder if they'll question anything since it's so stinky. If they need to do the sniffer test, I'd say you're screwed. It sucks you can't swap your 3rd cat in right before. One of the reasons I went w/ the Daddy's setup, so I can make a quick change without taking out the dp.

FYI, you can get your e-check done up to 6 months in advance. So I did mine in January the day before I slapped the exhaust on, and I didn't renew my license until June
    Last edited by integratowrx; 08-20-2004 at 10:11 AM.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Saturday was a good time. As usual, I have no idea what you are saying Eric! Are you mad, kidding, just like typing, "wtf"? No idea. Use smilies or something so I know what kind of attitude your posts have!
    why would I be mad? I said get the vf34 and give me a ride. if you want an upgraded turbo demonstration, I can give you a ride whenever.

nothing to be mad at, unless I missed something completely?

After that, I may be interested in seeing the auto x, or at least the cars there. E, I know you have no interest, but at least we could hang out there, right? Better than an empty parking lot.
    I have no interest in participating, if some people were to go that were also not participating, then i'd be up for it.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

i'll be there for sure, but i'll be racing. we can give free rides too, so if you don't wanna race your car but want a ride. come on out. its worth it and free.

get a vf34. i'd like to see it in action. probably not as quick as eric's 1818, but still fun (and cheaper too)
    Last edited by bluerex47; 08-20-2004 at 02:40 PM.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

what is the deal for tomorrow?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

I can't meet up/go to the autocross. I have to hang out with the parents.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

well, i'll be test driving a new GTO (hopefully) and its too long of a drive down there - i'm already a couple hundred miles over my oil change. sorry guys won't be able to meet today
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Anyone end up going to the autox?

bluerex47: How was the GTO?

Not much going on here. I got the short shifter and bushings installed this weekend. Not too bad, but kind of a pain.

bwaaaaaaaa

Oh no! Boosted is posting in NASIOC OT. Funny stuff....
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=617059

Hey yos!

Boostd post is awesome! San Diego is nice too. Pretty sun. Oooo, pretty. My hotel room is a two bedroom, two bath suite. Good for all the parties I plan on throwing while I'm here (you should know better).

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.