Ohio Roll Call - Page 120

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'm back in town, but going to sleep... Red-eye flights are teh suck. Have fun eating food fellas!...

I'm back in town, but going to sleep... Red-eye flights are teh suck. Have fun eating food fellas!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good to hear ya made it back Tubbs! Have fun sleepin'

Snowvert you going or not?
    Last edited by integratowrx; 08-14-2004 at 09:37 AM.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

sorry guys, i won't be able to make it up there today. I'm grounded on account of my speeding ticket. However, the sideskirts did get dropped off to get painted today. I was quoted $170.00 for both. Good deal? Also, I saw the WRX with the bondoed handles. Man did he f@ck that job up. Have fun fellas.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Originally posted by Shibby
    sorry guys, i won't be able to make it up there today. I'm grounded on account of my speeding ticket. However, the sideskirts did get dropped off to get painted today. I was quoted $170.00 for both. Good deal? Also, I saw the WRX with the bondoed handles. Man did he f@ck that job up. Have fun fellas.
    hehe, I'm glad I can't get grounded anymore.(except by the police)

$170 sounds like a good enough deal to me. As long as they have some sort of guarantee. They need to paint them with a paint that flexes, since the sideskirts flex and contract with heat etc...

Ummmm...yeah Boostd's car looks rough since he still has bigass bondo'd holes in his door. You'd think he would fix it since he does paint/bodywork.
    '02 PSM WRX

im looking to get the stage 2 cobb package but according to cobbs website it would take 6-8 weeks to arrive. does anyone know of a cobb dealer that would be able to ship sooner?

eric and kevin (i think), thanks a lot for the rides again. after that i realized my car is slow like a cavalier slow so i'm gonna get an up/dp asap. we should definitely do that again it was a blast.

wrx02drift - what all are you getting from cobb? if your only getting the accessport, i got mine from subaru of dallas. if they have any in stock (which i think they had several 02-03 units) i'd get it from there. um, look on the vendors forum, i think F.A.S.T. had several in stock. If you have to order, it will take a while no matter what (i waited 12 weeks for mine but it was an 04)
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Welcome back Tubbs.... Look forward to seeing more pics and hearing about your trip. I still need to check out your church one of these Sundays as well.

wrx02drift: I got mine from Subaru of Dallas as well. Not sure how fast they can get you one but it's worth a look. Their customer service was really good to me, which goes a long way.

Shibby: Sorry to hear man. Glad those days are over Sounds like boosted's car. Be careful with him. It's supposed to be a super duper fast 11 second.....I... ahhhh..... mean a 14 second car.

It was good hanging out this after noon. I love how each one of our cars is unique.

bluerex47: It was good meeting you. Awesome, clean car. I usually don't drive like that. Just showing off a little for Eric We do need to do another cruse again.

Well....Thatís about it for my book. I did sell the truck today! Yippee. 1 less car in the driveway > used car lot in my driveway.

Have a good week all.

hey nick, i've been trying to find those $50 STI uppipes but haven't had any luck. do you have a link to that thread?
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Originally posted by bluerex47
    hey nick, i've been trying to find those $50 STI uppipes but haven't had any luck. do you have a link to that thread?
    I heard back from Gruppe-S, and apparently they're the V7 JDM STi up-pipes WITH a cat
    I knew something seemed fishy about it. $50 is too cheap.

Just got back from the DSM Shootout and it was most impressive. It was definitely worth the drive although we left a bit early because of rain/lightning. So many nice DSM's it was hard to know which ones to look at. 95% of the cars had a fmic. You were a minority if you didn't have one. Saw a few subies. One GC8 with a wrx swap and a huge front mount. Blue w/ gold Volks, absolutely beautiful. I'll try to post pics sometime soon.
    '02 PSM WRX

tubbs, looks like your bird encounter ended up on ClubSi:
    http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.ph...b=5&o=&fpart=1
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Access Denied.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

Guess you have to regiser.... Oh well. Thats funny if it did!

Kev, your signature takes up most of the page! You should stop modifying your car so you don't have to list everything.

You all will be happy to know I washed and waxed my car. Wow, I foget how great it looks when its clean. You should see the piles of brake dust on my driveway now. Meguiars NXT is very cool.

Better??

The car looked great yesterday morning Jason!

Hey all,

When can we meet up again? It's been ages since I've been out with you guys. I am all nice and baked from my time in Cali, and have a ton of nice car pics. If you want to see them, check here: http://www.justintubbs.com/cali

(I have hi-res versions for anyone who wants them. Make great desktop wallpapers!)

Let's plan a meet up sometime! (Not this weekend, I have a wedding and my parents in town... Can we do lunch?) Who's in?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

I'm in... Any day but today!