Ohio Roll Call - Page 12
Page 12 of 180 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Little bit a snow and ice this morning, of course I had to play drifter boy pulling up to the ...

Little bit a snow and ice this morning, of course I had to play drifter boy pulling up to the ATM machine!!!
    Your Friendly neighborhood Antimullet

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

integratowrx, did you ever post any pics with your prodrives?

mikeb
    2002 PSM WRX
    Silver 17" Rota Tarmac II's | Hardwired V1 | Eibach's | 227 HP

Originally posted by mikeb
    integratowrx, did you ever post any pics with your prodrives?

mikeb
    Here's my post on nasioc with a few pics after I installed the eibach's.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...38#post5089138

My camera is only 1.3 mp, so the pics aren't too good. I got painted sideskirts for Christmas, except I just have to order them still. Santa is still going to cover the tab though.
    I'm waiting until closer to spring to order them since I'm not putting them on till after winter. My stock wheels are back on until spring
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Yep, looks sweet. Don't the stock wheels suck?
    2002 PSM WRX

Getting snow! Finally!

Who's up for playing in it in the next couple days? (Providing it stays around)

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

can someone define "playing in the snow"??? watching each other do slides around a parking lot??
    2002 PSM WRX

Sure. I mean, one at a time depending on the size of the lot. But I think driving through some back roads that haven't gotten salted yet would be a blast as well.

Maybe we could bring tow ropes and pull out SRT-4 drivers from ditches? Feed me more ideas, and I just might go loco.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

just got done doing some scoobnuts in an unplowed lot. This car is awsome! Still taking it slow on the roads though, I'm not familiar enough with this car's snow handling to start messing around on the roads yet. I'm out to do some errands and stuff now. If you guy's find any good secluded lots, let us know.
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Yep, looks sweet. Don't the stock wheels suck?
    Thanks! I'm not a huge fan of the stock wheels, but don't hate the looks of them. Even though the RE-92's are horrible they're still better than my summer tires on the P1's. I'm going to scope out some parking lots tonight on the way home

p.s. your tarmac II's look excellent. I wish they made them in 18's though.
    '02 PSM WRX

Originally posted by integratowrx

p.s. your tarmac II's look excellent. I wish they made them in 18's though.
    they do! suby dude just got a set for his car. he's planning on carrying them in a few months.
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

thanks! I like the II's mostly because I like the look of the STi. And they are pretty cheap! A guy at the gas station today asked me if it was the "300 hp one". An added bonus is they will clear the calipers if I get an STi. Which I doubt I will.

I don't mind the stock wheels either looks wise, if they put them in 17"s they would be fine. 16"s and skinny tires are pretty weak for such a high performance car.
    2002 PSM WRX

thanks! I like the II's mostly because I like the look of the STi. And they are pretty cheap! A guy at the gas station today asked me if it was the "300 hp one". An added bonus is they will clear the calipers if I get an STi. Which I doubt I will.

I don't mind the stock wheels either looks wise, if they put them in 17"s they would be fine. 16"s and skinny tires are pretty weak for such a high performance car.
    If we got the 17's that come on wrx's overseas, I never would of spent money on wheels. I love the JDM and EDM wheels..... That's true with the Tarmac II's at least you will have plenty of room if you go for a big brake upgrade or an sti. I just talked myself out of an sti I hope for the last time. It's killing me not to buy one though.

That's good to hear they make the Tarmac II's in 18's. Rota needs to make more 18's.
    '02 PSM WRX

We got about 2 inches so far in Cincinnati... anyone cinci drivers know of some good lots (withOUT) telephone polls!

I'm installing my Infinity BassLink later today. Anyone care to come over to help?

(I've already run the wiring; 8 GA with 60 AMP inline fuse and the shielded RCA cables, I'm just waiting for the amp to be delivered by the UPS guy!)

It shouldn't take very long, I've just got to mount the thing, run a ground wire and I'm set!

2002 WRX Mods:

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    I'm installing my Infinity BassLink later today. Anyone care to come over to help?

(I've already run the wiring; 8 GA with 60 AMP inline fuse and the shielded RCA cables, I'm just waiting for the amp to be delivered by the UPS guy!)

It shouldn't take very long, I've just got to mount the thing, run a ground wire and I'm set!
    awesome, can I come check that out sometime soon? I'm busy this week, but next week I should be free. Lemme know.

later