Ohio Roll Call - Page 117
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; That's badass!! Your vaca is definitely going better than mine will. I'll be in Toledo, definitely a downgrade from Cincy....

That's badass!! Your vaca is definitely going better than mine will. I'll be in Toledo, definitely a downgrade from Cincy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

why i'd certianly ass rape that skyline, here is a reason your vacation is in fact not better then mine:

yum-my.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cd1.jpg  
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by subieworx
    That's badass!! Your vaca is definitely going better than mine will. I'll be in Toledo, definitely a downgrade from Cincy.
    anything in ohio is a downgrade from cincy.

nasty nati >>>
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

ummm...yeah I love Skyline's, but I think I'd rather see that chick......she's super hawt
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

She's pretty, but that ring on her finger tells me she's somebody else's. I'm not wild about gawking at other men's wives.

not married, trust me.

I asked her while I was out there.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    She's pretty, but that ring on her finger tells me she's somebody else's. I'm not wild about gawking at other men's wives.
    Yeah, but she's sooooo hot. that is just how I like them. Long blonde hair and skinny.

It's her job to stand there and have dude's look at her, so I think overall she's doing an excellent job.

p.s. I didn't even notice the ring, **** I didn't even notice she had hands
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

She's too short and blonde for me. On the topic of the ring, I have known many single women who just wear a fake ring to keep guys from hitting on them.

hey, any of you guys going to the autoX on the 22nd?

You and your redheads.

Originally posted by cboggess
    She's too short and blonde for me. On the topic of the ring, I have known many single women who just wear a fake ring to keep guys from hitting on them.

hey, any of you guys going to the autoX on the 22nd?
    short? lol, how to you determine that? she's clearly 5'9, as i'm 6'3 and I was standing right near her in san diego. if you don't like the blonde, I understand, it's opinionative. I don't like ohio fake blondes either, I like natural san diego blondes.

that's not a fake ring either, she does have a boyfriend. it's just not a wedding ring.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Originally posted by Snowvert
    short? lol, how to you determine that? she's clearly 5'9, as i'm 6'3 and I was standing right near her in san diego. if you don't like the blonde, I understand, it's opinionative. I don't like ohio fake blondes either, I like natural san diego blondes.

that's not a fake ring either, she does have a boyfriend. it's just not a wedding ring.
    Should have been more clear. fake ring as in not a real wedding or engagement ring, but a ring of some type worn to discourage unwanted advances.

Kilkare may be a good thing tomorrow, at least last I looked. Cool weather=good boost. Oh, and Kev is Stage 2 in the STi.

Hey fellas,

Thanks for the comments, I don't take pics of hot girls for pleasure, so if you are into that sort of thing, I guess my vacation doesn't match up. We saw a 1999 Skyline GTR-34 and a 1995 Skyline GTR-32 as well as some Silvias and 240SX's with engine swaps.

Motorex is an awesome place to visit, we walked around with the owner Ken for a long time and he showed us the place. There were like 20 Skylines in their warehouse, we were peeing our pants!

I have tons more pics, I'll have to post them when I get back. Until then, check out our website here: http://www.tomosypian.com/cali

Enjoy fellas, talk to you Saturday night when I get back!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Nice page Justin. I had to work a little to figure it out.

I especially like the pic of you looking into the engine bay of the Subaru...Smiling like you are way excited.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.