Ohio Roll Call - Page 115
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally posted by Shibby no on 675 near the mall. no court, just a 0.00 fine and skyrocteting insurance rates. ...

Originally posted by Shibby
    no on 675 near the mall. no court, just a $130.00 fine and skyrocteting insurance rates. yippee
    25 over and it's a $130 fine? pay that price, and have a smile on your face. he could of nailed you for reckless op. even if he didn't, 25 over is usually a much larger fine.

those wheels are real nice, although they have a dent or something in them. i'll ask the poster what the deal is. I read the begining of the article on naisoc. he says they are 620 a wheel, which is false. the gc-10's special ordered from japan are around that price range, he's smoking something good.

are we doing anything today (saturday)?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

got an 83 in a 55 ticket (in a camry...). i was lucky though, i only got a speeding fine ($93), and gladly paid it and walked away without the insurance spike. now i choose wisely where to use the gas pedal

i'm wiling to give anyone a ride. if anyone wants to do a meet, i'm home (troy) for the next 2 weeks, so let me know.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

$93 isn't bad at all, i'd have smiled about that too.

definalty want a ride, i'm always around. let me know a day when yer coming down to the lower dayton area and i'll be around no doubt.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

My first ticket was 93 in a 55, I was 20. I had to go to court and got screwed majorly. Ended up around $275 with court costs and all.

Got my second ticket about 5 months later. 88 in a 65. No court, but had to pay $130, and got 5 points from it I got 1 point for every 5 mph I was over the limit since it was within a year of my first ticket.

Turned 25 two months ago, and the 7 points dropped off in the past year. So even with a second car now my insurance dropped $700 a year. Woo Hoo!

Shibby you lucked out, but your insurance is gonna suck.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Face it Nick, the world is out to get you. There is a troll that unplugs your coil in the beater so you can't drive it when the weather is bad.

Morning All, Hope everyone had a good weekend.
    We installed the downpipe and 3rd cat eliminator on Saturday. It took a little more time than it should of, but overall it turned out ok. The top bolt on the passanger side of the turbo twisted, so we had to cut it out. Other than a small fitment issue, there really were no problems.

The car is a monster! Stage II rocks.... That's all I can say.

Here a few pics I snapped along the way.

pics

Funny how the STi is now well into big block territory. No wait, that's scary. What a domestic can do with a 455 (7.3 Ltr), a subaru does with 2.5 Ltr (153 CID).

I don't know... I think it's kind of funny. Kind of like this guy ======>
    Last edited by subisnack; 08-09-2004 at 06:31 AM.

You know, you don't have to take off the IC to install the up pipe or down pipe. Definitely saves some time.

We definitely had to. Maybe if all the nuts and bolts come off easily, you could get away with leaving it in. But after hours of cutting and grinding stubburn bolts, well, someone's elsbow would have gone through the IC.

Did you guys spray down the bolts really well with WD40 or PB Blaster? If you don't they are difficult to get off, if you do they come off pretty easily. I forgot you had to cut the bolt as well. That would have been difficult with the IC still on there.

Or fist.....
    The IC was probably the easiest part.... Other than the fitment issues getting it back on...
    With the larger STi IC we definatly needed the extra room....

Originally posted by subisnack
    Or fist.....
    The IC was probably the easiest part.... Other than the fitment issues getting it back on...
    With the larger STi IC we definatly needed the extra room....
    Forgot about that STI IC. Haven't installed any exhaust parts on a STI yet.

give me a damn ride! tee hee.

then i'll give you one and we can compare.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

Why don't you come to Kil Kare with me on Thursday, and we can compare on the track
    j/k....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.