Ohio Roll Call - Page 110

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ha Ha, I didn't even know there was an 8:30 on Saturday mornings Saturday's don't start until about 11:00am, right? ...

Ha Ha, I didn't even know there was an 8:30 on Saturday mornings Saturday's don't start until about 11:00am, right?

I'm not really sure of our tire warranty, but I didn't think it would cover something like this. You could ask Wagner, but I bet a tire shop would do it cheaper (if Wagner doesn't do it free)
    If you got a new tire, you'd have to get it shaved so it would have similar wear to the other 3 tires.

Those work wheels are excellent! I want the same wheels in bronze.... but I don't need them. I like the SSR's because of their super light weight, but the Work Emotion's look better, imho.

Don't think I can meet up tomorrow, because I'll be on the computer promptly at 12:00 to purchase my Guided By Voices New Years Eve in Chicago tix.(it's their last show together) I have a feeling they'll sell out in minutes, so hopefully I can snag 'em.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When Integra says he can't meet us somewhere, he usually provides an excuse to cover up something like his car is dirty.

Just kidding man.... Have a good weekend!

snowvert..damit, get these wheels

Brand NEW BRONZE Emotion CR Kai 18s

your car would be gorgeous....and you don't have to worry about fixing your valvestem
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

those are actually the ones I posted a pic of on the black wrx on this page.

the only problem is they are a 42 offset. I still need to have my stock tire fixed so I can swap them back on for the winter.

we meeting up this morning or it's a no-go?

nick, you're buying tickets this morning online or actually in chicago? could you meet up later then 12pm or something? anyone else?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

I'm up for whatever. I like the Wagner idea, but that's just me.

Just passed the OH E-check today fellas!!

Only had my stock midpipe cat in place! Read about it here: Just passed OH Emissions Check!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Just passed the OH E-check today fellas!!

Only had my stock midpipe cat in place! Read about it here: Just passed OH Emissions Check!
    I'm surprised that the OBD scan wouldn't work. That seems funny. I figured the next time I go, I'll just flash it back to stock, and slap my 3rd cat back in. (I'll do it a day or so beforehand) I have the MIL eliminator though, so I've never gotten CEL's.

Anyways, glad you passed. I figured you'd pass the sniffer even with just the 3rd cat, since the engine isn't really under load when they test.
    Last edited by integratowrx; 08-01-2004 at 10:42 AM.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Nick,

DON'T flash your ECU to anything when you go. The reason mine came up "Not Ready" was because everytime you clear your ECU (whether by disconnecting the battery or by AP) you have to drive several driving cycles during which the ECU checks all of the operating parameters. This can take between a few days or a few weeks, depending on the car. My car needed a few more stop-starts before going to get my ECU scanned. I should never have flashed it before heading over there.

My suggestion is that if you have your midpipe cat in place, you should be fine for emissions either way. But if you can pass the ODB-II scanning procedures, you don't have to worry about the sniffer test.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

whats up everyone? Sorry its been a while since ive been on this thread... I Graduated from UD, and moved back to Chicago. The WRX is runnin strong, A few days after i got home, the Up pipe and bosal dowpipe finally came, and ive been runnin Cobb STG II.

Bad news: Trans went out 2 weeks ago, (2nd gear again).

Good news: I have a fully built STi RA gearset thats goin in the car tomorrow, bright and early

Wish me luck, if all goes well, ill be willing to take a few peeps for a spin when im visiting UD...

Only a few WRX enthusiasts around here are cool... so many of em are 16, and almost every time i go out i wind up leaving 30 min after being bored to death.

The things that make me miss dayton are cooler people, nicer roads, cheaper gas, cheaper ciggarettes, and cooler Subaru dealers (Wagner)

Hope everyone had a good weekend, TTYL
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

Originally posted by MidnightFLAT4

Only a few WRX enthusiasts around here are cool... so many of em are 16, and almost every time i go out i wind up leaving 30 min after being bored to death.

HAHA dam 16 year olds who think they're the sh1t. sucks about your tranny. please post a review for us as i'm sure a few people would love to hear about it (esp snowvert and me as i'm sure i'll be getting these when i go up to stage 4).

congrats with your cobb stage two. i'm very proud to say subaru of dallas got everything corrected and my dad is mailing my AP to me tomorrow. i'll have it just in time to drive home from school

hope to see you at a meet sometime.
    Last edited by bluerex47; 08-01-2004 at 09:36 PM.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

yes definalty post what you think, and get yer ass down here for a ride! tee hee.

congrats on graduating!

these make me happy in pants, 18x8.5:

03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

So get them already! Anything you get will feel excellent when you drive and you'll wonder why you waited so long!

Since I'm about done modding my WRX, I've turned my attention to the Cutlass. There is a 455 sitting in KY that I now own. Hmmm, 500 ft-lbs of toque sounds good.

Have a good day all.

I want bronze wheels. they come in silver or anthracite, which is the only problem. anthracite or bronze would both look good, but I can't decide.

bit torent, at the moment, is pissing me off.

definalty need to have a meet this week or something. let me know slackers.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

I say we meet for lunch. Standing by our cars is getting a little old, but that's just me. Let's get the ball rolling early this week.

Snowvert, have you looked at used wheels and tires. Check the forums and you might get a good deal. If you get them and aren't happy, you can sell them for what you paid, or really close.

lunch works for me. I don't eat fast food, but if that's what people want, i'll just come hang.

I wouldn't mind going on a small cruise or something afterwards. always ended the meets in fun, but we haven't done that in a while or mabye i'm just out of the loop.

where did you want to go grab lunch at, or better yet, where are we meeting?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq