Ohio Roll Call - Page 106
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; yeah i come right down I-75. I used to work in Huber between 201 and 202 on that business loop ...

yeah i come right down I-75. I used to work in Huber between 201 and 202 on that business loop right by I-70. just pick a place. I have a 12:15 haircut so I'll be done around 1 or so. after that I'm free.
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

howdy all, kinda hot down here in OKC...looks like I'm gonna get to spend another week down here. Man I miss my subi. ON th up side I'm getting to help my buddy finish up his 85 Saab. Got some cool pics I'll post when I get back if anyone is interested. He just finished painting it and it's tight. A week of mods on this car has got me itching!!
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

Post Columbus OH Here... 05 STI

What up... New STI owner here in Columbus OH. Always up for fun, check my profile and web site.

Later,
    Bryan
    ohiofreebass
    05 STI
    life is: fun

How was the AutoX today fellas? I was helping my roommate move out today and wasn't able to make it over. I really wanted to go too! Anyway, post a few pics or some comments on the day. I still wanna meet up with the Cincy guys sometime soon as well!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Some of us Cincy guys were there today. I drove Clint's STI, and loved it I might add, and Steve had the Evo, Clint drove his car (imagine that). Had a good time. Loved how the event was run and the location. Will probably be going up there more often.

there was an ok turnout for subies. we had the guys from cincy...btw, thanks again to tony for taking me around in the sti. that car is amazing to say the least, although second gear could be a little longer oh, and right after you cincy guys left, they handed out trophies, tony you finished 1st in A stock. Don't remember where Clint and Steve finished. And I finished only a couple of hundreths behind first place in STX. But it was a fun day, and I hope to make it to another WOR event soon
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

whats up fellas

back from canada. i stopped by the SRD cruise in around 12 last night, but i didn't see any of you guys so i left.. however i did see justin at the movies. bourne supremecy is a great movie.

natty>me, but the scoob stayed garaged tongiht.

later fellas. off tto cedar po9int to cause troubles.

-me..
    --Jason-- 2004 MT WRB WRX
    Cobb Stage 2 more goodies:
    STi SS | Blitz SUS | Samco IC Hoses | Perrin Rear Sway Bar and Endlinks | Eibach's | Steel Gray Rota Downshifts | Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's | Blitz DTT-DC2 | Phatty-Ass System

"This is my WRX. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My WRX is my best friend. It is my life. I must master my WRX as I must master my life. Without me, my WRX is useless. Without my WRX, I am useless."

Originally posted by bluerex47
    there was an ok turnout for subies. we had the guys from cincy...btw, thanks again to tony for taking me around in the sti. that car is amazing to say the least, although second gear could be a little longer oh, and right after you cincy guys left, they handed out trophies, tony you finished 1st in A stock. Don't remember where Clint and Steve finished. And I finished only a couple of hundreths behind first place in STX. But it was a fun day, and I hope to make it to another WOR event soon
    We were tired of waiting for the trophies to come out. My friend who drives the white Camaro picked mine up for me though. I think Steve finished second and Clint third. It looks like the next event I will be at is on 8/22 up there. I hope to see some more of you there and maybe I will even drive my own car this time.

Hope everyone had a good weekend....

Stromung 3" twin dump downpipe and 3" MadDad 3rd cat eliminator is on the way.

Look out stage 2!

Awesome purchase. As if 300 hp wasnt' enough.

So, Nick's hooking up with his cousin at a family reunion, Kev's buying exhaust, and I'm, well, nothing. Blah. Must buy something!

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    Awesome purchase. As if 300 hp wasnt' enough.

So, Nick's hooking up with his cousin at a family reunion, Kev's buying exhaust, and I'm, well, nothing. Blah. Must buy something!
    ummm... no hook ups with any cousins this weekend. Just lots of eating

Kevin, I knew you'd cave in soon. Do you think you'll end up needing to port the wastegate, or hopefully Stage 2 will eliminate the boost spiking?
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

I'm corssing my fingers that AP stg2 will eliminate the boost creep. That's what I've been reading anyways.... I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Most of the Stage2 STI folks haven't had the boost spiking of the Stage1 guys from what I've read. Kevin should be in the clear without a port/polish on the STI. (Although it couldn't hurt a bit to do it!)

Bourne Supremacy is a sweet movie. BLow your dough and get out there and see it. (Kevin might not have any money left after his recent purchases....but Fatgroundhog sounds like he could use an action movie or two)

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Kev's buying exhaust, and I'm, well, nothing. Blah. Must buy something!
    Ive got a tuck for sale you could buy!

Did they finally confirm porting eliminated spiking? I thought it washed out.

No truck...unless it has a big block.

Bring any food back, Nick? Share with your friends.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.