Ohio Roll Call - Page 105
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; any mods on it yet? Nothing to speak of power wise. I have too much to do around the house ...

any mods on it yet?
    Nothing to speak of power wise.
    I have too much to do around the house tonight, and the list grows....

I'll plan now on taking it to Kil Kare next week.

Thanks for the encouragment guys

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks for the encouragment guys

[/B][/QUOTE]

What do you mean? We were encouraging!

Yeah.... that's my point... no one tried to stop me like I was hoping... hence the

You need to buy a downpipe. Eric will pay for it. Just call godspeed and tell him to put it on Eric's tab.

Guess what? 80% chance of showers this evening... I don't think I'll be showing up to see you folks run the 1/8th mile. That sucked really bad last time I was at Kil-Kare, I'm still "salty" (as Snowvert would say) about it.

Looks like it's gonna pour tonight. Any updates "board meterologist"?? I know you're lurking on here.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Ok, after browsing a few other weather sites, we have this:

30% -> 80% chance of showers/thunderstorms tonight.

What gives?

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Ok, after browsing a few other weather sites, we have this:

30% -> 80% chance of showers/thunderstorms tonight.

What gives?
    which weather do you check out? weather.com shows partly cloudy until 3am. I'm assuming the 60% chance of rain, is starting at 3???? Of course I have no idea how it looks outside, as I don't have a window anywhere near my desk.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Guess what? 80% chance of showers this evening... I don't think I'll be showing up to see you folks run the 1/8th mile. That sucked really bad last time I was at Kil-Kare, I'm still "salty" (as Snowvert would say) about it.

Looks like it's gonna pour tonight. Any updates "board meterologist"?? I know you're lurking on here.
    I was up there with jason, nick and chris till about 8pm. they hung around for a few, afaik. weather was hot and humid, but no rain. the one added bonus were the damn nats. I mean wtf, they were everywhere. however, there were also 4 hot blondes walking around a lot, the red one was just walking around to mess with people's heads... word nick!

salty is right damnit, haha.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by Snowvert
    I was up there with jason, nick and chris till about 8pm. they hung around for a few, afaik. weather was hot and humid, but no rain. the one added bonus were the damn nats. I mean wtf, they were everywhere. however, there were also 4 hot blondes walking around a lot, the red one was just walking around to mess with people's heads... word nick!

salty is right damnit, haha.
    It was hot as $hit there tonight.

Bluerex's Bosal exhaust sounds, and looks excellent.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Sorry for the no show boyz... My friends shafted the drag idea after we looked at the radar. Too bad it didn't start till like 9:00, so we wasted the night. I wouldn't have made it till 7:00 anyway, and KilKare doesn't race much later than 9pm so it's all good. Plus, I'm gnat free sitting here in the A/C

I'll be out there soon, promise!

2002 WRX Mods:

Sorry for the no show boyz... My friends shafted the drag idea after we looked at the radar. Too bad it didn't start till like 9:00, so we wasted the night. I wouldn't have made it till 7:00 anyway, and KilKare doesn't race much later than 9pm so it's all good. Plus, I'm gnat free sitting here in the A/C

I'll be out there soon, promise!
    should have listened to the #1 meteorologist. you have much to learn, son.

not a big deal, the 4 of us hung around and just bs'ed more so then looked at cars. there were a ton of domestic's there tonight.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Originally posted by integratowrx
    It was hot as $hit there tonight.

Bluerex's Bosal exhaust sounds, and looks excellent.
    why thank you, i do love it...and even better news, my accessport arrived at subaru of dallas so i'll get it next week

it was nice to meet up again, and see eric's rex. I think that front mount ic could eat me for lunch. i want one!

oh, and it was worth standing in the gnats all night to see the blonde in red
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

I'm not sure they were gnats- they looked like flying ants to me. Either way, ruined my drink.

There were some very nice cars though, at least for me. A 69 Mach I, 72 Monte Carlo, and a 67 Plymouth. All very nice (but slow- lots of weight).

not to change the subject here, but since saturday is supposed to be nice out, cool with anyone to have our little wrx meet up in huber somewhere or something? that way jason and chris could show too.

i'm down, just need a place to meet up... mabye jason could suggest something?
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq

I guess Chris comes down I-75, right? Maybe we could meet off of I-70 somewhere, and since the group is kinda small, any resturant would work if you guys want to grab lunch too.

Also, if you guys get bored and the weather holds, there is a weekly car show in Huber on Friday's- all old stuff though. If you are interested, take Harshman to Old Troy Pike, go North and you'll see an old shopping center on the left full of old cars. I'm not sure about the time though. I think its like 6 or so.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.