Ohio Roll Call - Page 102
Page 102 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2694

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; They have a small block Chevy engine. It takes a little bit to get up to speed. But coming through ...

They have a small block Chevy engine. It takes a little bit to get up to speed. But coming through a turn, it pulls like mad. Very quick. I'm sure they had them limited for us noob drives too.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How long were you actually odriving? About 10 minutes or so? How much did it cost?

My brother's friend in Greece won an all expenses paid day of driving a modern F1 car. They gave him exercises to do o prepare for it and gave hiim about a month to get ready. He did a total of 2 hours of driving in one day and LOVED it. He was clocked doing 170 on a back straight. The next day he had bruises on his sholders and chest from the harness and his next ached for a week afterward from all the forces at play when in the turns.
    Last edited by subieworx; 07-19-2004 at 07:18 AM.

Yeah... Probably not even 10 minutes. Just as I got used to it a little bit and was ready to open it up a little more, my time was up. I'm not sure how much it cost, as it was a birthday present from the wife. I was scared to ask!

My butt was sore the next day, but no bruises. It definatly pushed you into the side of the car during turns! Kind of like a roller coaster ride.

A modern F1 car.... holy cow, that would be and experience! I would be happy to sit in one and rev the engine!

Just figured i would throw my car up on here

Follow the link

nothing fancy but I'm proud of it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stitch1.jpg  
    WRB '03 WRX
    all the good stuff from STi, COBB, Hotchkis, Perrin, Apex-i, Rota, ScoobySports, and Yokohama

Cloud- nice car. Don't be so humble. You should be proud of it.

Suby, don't tell too many people your butt was sore. Sounds really bad.

That concludes this useless post.

Originally posted by bluerex47
    sorry to interrupt your wisdom teeth thread...don't have any thank god.

Whats up man. I'm from the Dayton area, but right now I'm goin to school in Toledo. Yark Subaru is where I do all of my things if I'm not home. Aso for tint, I was looking at prices and for the sedan, I think 35% was around $180 including lifetime warranty.

as for other wrx's up here, i rarely see any, so it'll be nice to have another around. when do you plan to make the trip?

I'm moving down October 1st or so. I'm flying down with the wife this weekend (24th/25th) to do some house shopping. I'll have to keep in touch with you and we'll hook up sometime once I move down there. I've seen your car on some of threads...nice. I'm bone stock right now, but I'm buying as many small little things as I can sneak past my wife in the next few weeks. I told her I was getting tint when we moved because we have a baby on the way and I AM NOT putting one of those stupid roll down window screen things on the side of my rex.

cloud: nice! I like it! What are the details on the Co2 Intercooler Sprayer? I'm interested on how you hooked that up?

Suby, don't tell too many people your butt was sore. Sounds really bad.
    Only you would think of that my friend.

Oh yeah... trucks still for sale if you all know anyone. $14,000
    Pleeeeease! I don't want to make another truck payment!

WR Blue - unfortunately, i start co-op in the fall, but i'll probly be around and then i come back to school in the winter (yay ). good luck with the sneaking mods thing. You know, i hear engine management and an exhaust add a couple mpg, saves some extra money. and smart with the tint...who would want a winnie the pooh screen in a wrx???

Cloudzero - Awesome car. i really like the front lip, now just to paint the sideskirts. those wheels really set it off too. wish i had the money for more mods

to all you other guys, is there going to be a meet saturday at the church? i'll be home all this weekend and i'll probly be heading down to kilkare thursday to watch (parents still won't let me race )
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

WR Blue - unfortunately, i start co-op in the fall, but i'll probly be around and then i come back to school in the winter (yay ). good luck with the sneaking mods thing. You know, i hear engine management and an exhaust add a couple mpg, saves some extra money. and smart with the tint...who would want a winnie the pooh screen in a wrx???

Cloudzero - Awesome car. i really like the front lip, now just to paint the sideskirts. those wheels really set it off too. wish i had the money for more mods

to all you other guys, is there going to be a meet saturday at the church? i'll be home all this weekend and i'll probly be heading down to kilkare thursday to watch (parents still won't let me race )
    Weather permitting, I'll be at KilKare. Most likely a little late as usual 7-ish. I'll pm you my cell phone number so we can meet up. Also, I'll be watching as usual.......and drinking hehe

I'll be out of town this weekend so I can't make it to the church.
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Originally posted by integratowrx
    Weather permitting, I'll be at KilKare. Most likely a little late as usual 7-ish. I'll pm you my cell phone number so we can meet up. Also, I'll be watching as usual.......and drinking hehe

I'll be out of town this weekend so I can't make it to the church.
    sounds good, i'll probly be there around 5 or so.
    - chris

What is kilkare?

Originally posted by subieworx
    What is kilkare?
    1/4 mile dragway around dayton. its nice, but busy. if you want directions, just ask
    - chris

Can't come tonight, but I am interested in doing some more drag (the racing kind). Edgewater, the onl;y track I have been to with my car, sucks ass.

kilkare usually does test and tunes every thursday weather permitting...i think its $10 to race (not for sure). the only problem is if its a nice day, many people show and you might only race one time or so.

it is fun to watch people race though. personally, i think autox is much more fun (but who doesn't like a blast down the 1/4 mile?)
    - chris

kilkare usually does test and tunes every thursday weather permitting...i think its $10 to race (not for sure). the only problem is if its a nice day, many people show and you might only race one time or so.

it is fun to watch people race though. personally, i think autox is much more fun (but who doesn't like a blast down the 1/4 mile?)
    Yeah, that's the only problem with KilKare, if it's busy most street cars only get 2 or so runs in. They let the drag (domestic) cars go many times (at least 5 or more), because they are the one's who race on Saturday nights for money. Plus more spectator's come for the big dogs on Saturday nights so KilKare makes more cash than the thursday night test n' tune.

If I remember correctly it's now $15 bucks to race. I mainly go because I like the atmosphere, and can drink beers outside
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2