Ohio Roll Call - Page 101
Page 101 of 180 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2690

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; bump. nasioc is down....

bump. nasioc is down.
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Miss Nabisco. Must post on Subaru forum.
    AAAAGGGGGRRRRRRRHHHHHH!!!!

Originally posted by cboggess

I miss it too, I want everyone to know I got second place in AS today, got a trophy!

congrats! good job steve.

sorry to interrupt your wisdom teeth thread...don't have any thank god.

Originally posted by WR Blue Pearl
    Hey guys, new to the forum as of a few weeks ago, but more importantly, I'll be new to Ohio pretty soon. I'm moving to Toledo in October, currently in northern Wisconsin. Can't wait to move to civilization! Let me know what I'm in for, who's out there, and who I should hook up with when I get down there. Anybody else right in Toledo?

Also looking for a a good Subie dealer to work with, (my '04 has 800 miles on it) and I'm looking for a good tint shop. What can I expect to pay down there for 35% on all 5 windows? Last question, does Ohio require you to post a front liscense plate? Wisconsin does and it really sucks up the look of the front of the car.
    Whats up man. I'm from the Dayton area, but right now I'm goin to school in Toledo. Yark Subaru is where I do all of my things if I'm not home. Aso for tint, I was looking at prices and for the sedan, I think 35% was around $180 including lifetime warranty.

as for other wrx's up here, i rarely see any, so it'll be nice to have another around. when do you plan to make the trip?
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

Cool! How was the layout? How many runs did you get in today?

Originally posted by DizzyTT
    I miss it too, I want everyone to know I got second place in AS today, got a trophy!

Cool! How was the layout? How many runs did you get in today?
    It was backwards to the last one. 5 runs. BTW, I beat you at the last ky speedway one as well... Really thought you had a better time than me.
    Last edited by DizzyTT; 07-18-2004 at 05:28 PM.

All I have to say is you're lucky Steve's wagon didn't have better wheels. (HAHA Wagon WHeels) I was gunnin for ya there at the end. If I had any kind of traction the auto would have taken you out. Good job though today on your almost victory. You are really improving.

All I have to say is that wagon is quick! Once that thing spooled it would come out of turns like you would not believe. Too bad it's an auto. I even I people coming up to me to talk about the auto, it was interesting.

I also had someone in a white 2.5 rs call me a car wh0re for driving everybody esles cars.

Originally posted by subieworx

I also had someone in a white 2.5 rs call me a car wh0re for driving everybody esles cars.

you wear the apex sticker?

So the weekend went awesome! Fatgoundhog and I had a great time, along with the wife and kid.

After some instruction, I got 6 laps in. Not a lot, but more than most people get in a lifetime!

No, I didn't have it. I left it in my car.

That looks awesome. How fast did you get it up to?

Wait, they don't have speedos do they?

Yup.... No spedo... Only oil press and temp. They "say" 140 something. Not sure if I really got that fast. Distance and speed is really hard to judge in those things. It could have been 10 mph, and it was still a blast!

subisnack - That looks so cool!

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

oh i wish i could have done that!!! what kind of engine/power do those have? glad you had fun
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...