Ohio Roll Call - Page 100
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 182 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2722

This is a discussion on Ohio Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Snowvert, You are in luck! Duba_rob from Cincy had his pulled this week as well I hear! It must be ...

Snowvert,

You are in luck! Duba_rob from Cincy had his pulled this week as well I hear! It must be the IN thing to do now.

I had all (4) of mine done in HS, and didn't take any pain meds. They were all impacted which means you have to have them "sawed" out of your gums. Very painful and very bloody. I can still remember not feeling my jaw or lower lip for like a week afterwards as nerves in my gums were still healing.

Fun times for all I'm sure. Good luck with recovery, stay off the bottle.

2002 WRX Mods:
    AP Stage2/93, ScoobySport Up, Dp, & Muffler, SS AutoChrome TMIC, Hawker PC680T Battery, Injen CAI, ACT Stage2 Clutch, Gruppe-S 13.8lb Flywheel, Mobil1 and Redline oil, NGK BKR7EIX plugs, Goodridge SS Lines, Motul RBF600, Hawk HPS pads, 35% 3M tint, Koji Headlight Mod, SilverStar Bulbs, Blaupunkt MP3000 headunit, Infinity BassLink Sub, Kenwood KFC-1689ie speakers (6.5"F / 5.25"R), Rota Downshift (Black), Yokohama AVS ES100 (225/45/17)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Snowvert,

You are in luck! Duba_rob from Cincy had his pulled this week as well I hear! It must be the IN thing to do now.

Yep. Spitting blood is not fun.

speedy recoveries snowvert.
    =+- 02' Midnight Black Scooby Rex-+=

Yup, I remember those days...my roommate had knee surgury the same time, did not have to use my meds...but man a couple pills and a beer or two and just melt into the couch.
    from the outside looking in you don't understand from the inside looking out you can't explaine

Originally posted by tubbytreats
    Snowvert,

I had all (4) of mine done in HS, and didn't take any pain meds. They were all impacted which means you have to have them "sawed" out of your gums. Very painful and very bloody. I can still remember not feeling my jaw or lower lip for like a week afterwards as nerves in my gums were still healing.

Fun times for all I'm sure. Good luck with recovery, stay off the bottle.

All 4 of mine were impacted also. Wasn't as painful as I expected, but I still took the painkillers because painkillers are fun

Feel better Snowvert......KillPaul, you make it through the surgery????
    '02 PSM WRX
    18" P1's, TBE, and Cobb Stage 2

Where you at Nick? AWOL?

Originally posted by fatgroundhog
    Where you at Nick? AWOL?
    Offsite at Mr. Weaver's house, I just got home.......
    '02 PSM WRX

Tough life. I hope it was fun.

I hear those hoodscoops are good for 227 horses.

Originally posted by subieworx
    I got asked by a guy at a stop light yesterday if I put the hood scoop on. I said no, it's stock. He said wow, that must make it fast.

Subieworx, I saw pics of your old talon on that nasioc thread. That fmic is huge!!!!!!! How fast was it?
    '02 PSM WRX

When I had it it went 11.2 @ about 126. It now runs in the high 10's.

I bet the suby feels super slow compared to this beast. That was one nice lookin' car. Which turbo?

'02 PSM WRX

It does. I have made that comment a few times. It had a PTE T3/T4 with the TO4E compressor housing. Wouldn't get full boost till between 4 -4.5K rpms.

Here is the link to the rest of the pics
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/tiburonpower

thanks for the kind words, everyone. all 4 were impacted, so I totally understand the blood and pain. lots of pain medication, to say the least.

not sure if i'll be able to make it to a wrx meet on clyo, as i'm down in cincy at my mom's, although if you all met in monroe I could make that much easier. no big deal either way, just saying.

have a good day ppl.
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Hey guys, new to the forum as of a few weeks ago, but more importantly, I'll be new to Ohio pretty soon. I'm moving to Toledo in October, currently in northern Wisconsin. Can't wait to move to civilization! Let me know what I'm in for, who's out there, and who I should hook up with when I get down there. Anybody else right in Toledo?
    Welcome! All of us Dayton folks are huge fans of Wagners in Fairborne. You could use any one of our names! I purched twice from them in the last year. Great guys.

Hope you feel better Eric. Speedy recoveries.....

Fatgroundhog and I are going to Indy tomorrow. I get to drive a open wheel indy car! Cant wait. Should be lots of fun.

Have a great weeked guys!

Originally posted by subisnack
    Welcome! All of us Dayton folks are huge fans of Wagners in Fairborne. You could use any one of our names! I purched twice from them in the last year. Great guys.

Hope you feel better Eric. Speedy recoveries.....

Fatgroundhog and I are going to Indy tomorrow. I get to drive a open wheel indy car! Cant wait. Should be lots of fun.

Have a great weeked guys!
    I bet you're going to have a blast! Have fun and be safe
    '02 PSM WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.