Subaru WRX Forum banner

Indiana Roll Call

44K views 206 replies 97 participants last post by  mexi_loco 
#1 ·
I know there are a few Hoosiers on this forum, show yourselves. I went to a meet posted on another forum a few weeks ago, 37 imprezas attended, I wonder how many of you here were there.

#36 ·
Is the local In forum back up :confused: I tried logging in but it comes up with this message:
This board is currently unavailable for few reasons:
1. This board is closed by forum founder / forum administrator.
2. Our system will close free forums automatically when there is no posting by a registered member within 30 days.

To re-open this board, go to your admin panel -> general admin -> configuration -> set Disable Board option to NO
do I need to reregister :confused:

#37 ·
Yeah, its down right now. should be back in a day, or week.

#44 ·
I'm hoping to pick a WRB 04 WRX this weekend and join the crowd. I live in Columbus, IN right now. Bout an hour south of Indy. I travel to Indy about every weekend though to the Noblesville/Carmel area to hang out with some of my buds. Looking forward to joining the crowd!

#47 ·
I'll keep an eye out for ya Blaze when I'm in the area. I plan to move in to the Fishers/Noblesville area soon myself. On Allisonville Rd.

#48 ·
I am originally from Crown Point Area i moved to schaumberg area with my ol lady. but i am down in Indiana all the time in that area. hit me up sometime you guys

#56 ·
Valpo here...

I'm from valpo and just met another guy with a blue STI that's from Dyer (but he's not on this forum though)......if you or any other subie owners are up for getting together let me know :)

#55 ·
You can meet other local Subaru owners here.

#60 ·
I've still got about 3-4 more weeks til I make my move to Noblesville. Gotta find my replacement for my position here in Columbus. I'm itching to make the move, though!

#62 ·
Heck, I will just be down the street from you if you are moving to Noblesville! I live in Fishers which is practically next door to Noblesville! Hit me up with an email once you get yourself moved out here. I'd like to share stories about the cars!:thumbup:

#61 ·
i am out there all the time i live in IL now but i am out there every couple weeks. send me a pm sometime and let me know when your up for cruising

#63 ·
Sure thing Blaze. I go through Fishers quite often when go up and visit my future roommates. In fact I'll be going up there this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.