Indiana Roll Call - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on Indiana Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I cleared my headlights and it was pretty easy took me about 3-4 hours I'd do it again but as ...

I cleared my headlights and it was pretty easy took me about 3-4 hours I'd do it again but as far as the tail lights go I bought some film for my taillights and tried installing them but it didn't work out for me. It was a waste of money

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    NO NO NO NO NO. Order online man, don't support "teenage ricers united" E-motor usa on the NW side is a friend of indianaimpreza.com (he owns an sti) and Jeff at Modified auto designs in castleton will take care of you as well. Are you on indianaimpreza ? There's always **** for sale in our classifieds section. I just hate tru, if you look around at the cars you see with tru stickers on the windshield you should be able to get an idea of what I'm talkin about.
    Fishers, Indiana here guys. I'm always looking for good places to get Subie parts locally. Is there a tuning shop closer than Chicago to Indy that you guys would recommend for my '02 WRX? Also, I will check out the indianaimpreza.com website. Hell, I didn't know it existed!
    I Like A Man Who Grins When He Fights!~Winston Churchill

I think i've seen your car around.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

hey

Quote Originally Posted by be1ieve1111 View Post
    Portage here. there really are a bunch NWIers eh. I work in griffith. I think i've seen the the other guy with a wrx. I've seen it parked on a house on airport road with "for sale" in the window. I don't know if it's the same guy with the plates "wrx psi"
    hey man SH here and I've seen that car parked on airport road to do you know how much he wants for it??? Oh an you have a sweet rex lol
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteys02bugeye View Post
    hey man SH here and I've seen that car parked on airport road to do you know how much he wants for it??? Oh an you have a sweet rex lol
    lol ty I love me STi, but no I don't. Portage cops on the other are a diff story lol. I got pulled over today, because I asked some guy in a GTO if he wanted to race lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tom'sti View Post
    I think i've seen your car around.
    I've had the car since August of '07. I bought it with a lot of modifications already installed. The guy who I bought it from had it for sale for quite a while. He told me that a lot of people were scared away from buying it because of all the mods to it. But as I'm pretty good working on cars, I appreciated all the modifications that were done to it. Plus at one point, he had the car listed for $30K. I'm sure that didn't help bring buyers to his door either. I don't think he wanted to get rid of it. Hence, the high list price. His wife wanted him to get rid of the car because it was, "...taking up too much room in our garage." I guess the kids needed room for their toys. Nice....huh!? If my wife told me that, I would tell her that the kids can have all the toys they want when they turn 18. At that point, I would be able to stick a foot up their *ss as they wonder off to find a new place of their own. And by the way, my wife's car is parked in the driveway and not the garage. My wife appreciates a nice car, and she made sure that I made room for the WRX in the garage.
    I Like A Man Who Grins When He Fights!~Winston Churchill

Since the weather is getting warmer I was wondering if there were any meets planned for the next few months aside from the one in SB???
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

You see those tailights in front of ya...
    april 24th at 7 p.m. at Tom Wood Subaru on the North Side of Indy is our next indianaimpreza.com meet

Be there or be square!

BIG MEET!!
    Blobeye Syndicate #45

I think I saw you on the road a few weeks back, Blaze. You don't see very many yellow Subys in the area. It was on 146th st.
    04 WRB WRX
    VF34, Cobb AP, TurboXS TBE, TurboXS flex up-pipe, APS TMIC, APS Blow-off, STi Pinks, Walbro 255FP, Koyo Aluminum Radiator, 18" Rota Tarmac 3's, Protuned at TDC

i posted this elsewhere but didnt get any responces hopefully ill get something here!

ive been looking at a cobb ap or an ecutek, with maps from pdx tuning... any recommendations? or reasons to go one over the other? from what i can see the ecutek is cheaper but requires a lap top, which i have... and the maps would be the same if im getting them from pdx any info, or feedback would be great!

Sorry dude, I only have experience with a Cobb. Maybe someone else will stumble upon this and help you out.
    04 WRB WRX
    VF34, Cobb AP, TurboXS TBE, TurboXS flex up-pipe, APS TMIC, APS Blow-off, STi Pinks, Walbro 255FP, Koyo Aluminum Radiator, 18" Rota Tarmac 3's, Protuned at TDC

Quote Originally Posted by bgreengos View Post
    ive been looking at a cobb ap or an ecutek, with maps from pdx tuning... any recommendations? or reasons to go one over the other? from what i can see the ecutek is cheaper but requires a lap top, which i have... and the maps would be the same if im getting them from pdx any info, or feedback would be great!
    Since you are from Indy contact Freon on IndianaImpreza he tunes using Opensource. If you were further south I could tune you using Opensource. There's absolutely NO benefit of Ecutek over any of the other EM solutions.
    1988 Celica Alltrac
    Hallman Pro, 15x7.5 +20mm Rota Slipstreams
    2005 LGT 315whp/340wtq@21psi - Sold
    VF52, Crucial P&P&C Manifolds, UP, DP, RP, Magnaflow CBE, Hallman PRO, ROMRaider
    2003 WRX 371whp/355wtq@24psi - Sold
    TD05H-20G-38mm Tial, Meth Injection, Hyperflow TMIC, ROMRaider
    Dyno Chart METH vs 93 oct

Is anybody planning on going to Cincinnati on Saturday for the Subaru Road Rally?

ive never been to any of the meets but ive only had my wrx since last september..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.