Subaru WRX Forum banner

Indiana Roll Call

44K views 206 replies 97 participants last post by  mexi_loco 
#1 ·
I know there are a few Hoosiers on this forum, show yourselves. I went to a meet posted on another forum a few weeks ago, 37 imprezas attended, I wonder how many of you here were there.

#201 ·
Welcome. Unfortunately, I had to get rid of mine earlier this year for a more family oriented vehicle. Miss that thing in Fall/Spring (summer heat soak during commuting for work sucked). If anyone is looking for a set of winter wheels/tires, PM me and I'll send you info.

#202 ·
Well, I will be taking a break from the WRX world (short term in my mind). We had our son a month ago and financially turning in the WRX and paying off a small loan on a midsize suv for the wife was the way to go. I have some enkie wheels with high performance all season tires left in my garage. Everything else has been sold off. Sad but I'll be back and able to build again.

#204 ·
Howdy,

Thought I'd introduce myself here since I travel frequently between Indiana and Dayton. I'm mostly in Elkhart/South Bend area. Just got my 2017 WRX Limited, second owner. Still figuring out what's stock, and what's not. But basically, it seems like the exhaust is not stock, and it has a Cobb CAI. Would love any knowledge shared since I have no idea what makes it "Limited"...thanks all!

#207 ·
Hey y'all sorry for reviving an older thread. But I just moved back to Elkhart recently. I'm looking for a good group to hang with. I'm also trying to get some good insight on reputable shops while I rebuild my arsenal of tools and settle into my new place. Any support is much appreciated!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.