Indiana Roll Call - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on Indiana Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by bgreengos indianapolis greenwood are here.. Souf-side!...

Quote Originally Posted by bgreengos View Post
    indianapolis greenwood are here..
    Souf-side!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NW

your from the ss? nice, i just got my wrx about 6 or 7 months ago.. do you know any good places to pick up some parts? the only place ive found is tru motorsports.

You see those tailights in front of ya...
    Quote Originally Posted by bgreengos View Post
    your from the ss? nice, i just got my wrx about 6 or 7 months ago.. do you know any good places to pick up some parts? the only place ive found is tru motorsports.

NO NO NO NO NO. Order online man, don't support "teenage ricers united" E-motor usa on the NW side is a friend of indianaimpreza.com (he owns an sti) and Jeff at Modified auto designs in castleton will take care of you as well. Are you on indianaimpreza ? There's always **** for sale in our classifieds section. I just hate tru, if you look around at the cars you see with tru stickers on the windshield you should be able to get an idea of what I'm talkin about.

no im not on there.. but ill check it out... everything ive ordered for my car has been online so far.. i just heard of tru about a week ago.. haha i was just hoping maybe there was somewhere good close to home...

Banned
    Portage here. there really are a bunch NWIers eh. I work in griffith. I think i've seen the the other guy with a wrx. I've seen it parked on a house on airport road with "for sale" in the window. I don't know if it's the same guy with the plates "wrx psi"

Banned
    I'm pretty sure we will slowly start seeing a lot more Subbies around NWI esp. portage/hobart, due to the Nielsen Subaru dealership. Just like the Harbor Olds/GMC dealership that caused almost everyone with Aleros lol.

TRU Motorsports huh they use to be in Laf.before he moved to Indy. Jorge is pretty cool though he cut me some good deals back in the day.

it would only make sense that the only parts shop close to home has to be a joke...
    ive ordered from jsc speed and they had good customer service
    also ordered a new set of lights on ebay.. and the damn things fell apart before i could install them.. anyone know where i could pick up a set of smoked lights without dropping a fortune.. ?

why don't you tint the factory lamps. you can get films or sprays to do it fairly easily

i was thinking about doing that.. but i didnt know how the side markers would turn out.. but i could give it a shot..

wait, headlights or tails?? you can get sidemarkers all over the place on ebay for like $20-30. the headlights you can do for like $20 and a saturday or sunday afternoon. You have to be able to mentally handle putting your headlights in the oven

in the oven!??! are you serious... i think i could do it though.... why do they go in the oven? and yeah i bought a set of cleared lights that i could tent myself on ebay.. and they split in half at the seal... and i dont think they even fit properly...

they go in the oven to separate the lenses from housings, then paint the housings and reseal ( I believe, I haven't done it personally) this is also the uber cliff note version. A search on nasioc should get ya some insight.

The Gizz is right, the oven is your friend. Buy a quality tube of silicone and have at it. Its a cheap and easy, although time consuming mod that really makes a difference. Just search to find the recommended brands and procedures.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.