Indiana Roll Call - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on Indiana Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by BlazeYellowWRX Heck, I will just be down the street from you if you are moving to Noblesville! ...

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeYellowWRX View Post
    Heck, I will just be down the street from you if you are moving to Noblesville! I live in Fishers which is practically next door to Noblesville! Hit me up with an email once you get yourself moved out here. I'd like to share stories about the cars!
    Hey Blaze, I'm in the Noblesville area permanently now. Let me know if you ever want to meet up and comb over each others cars.
    04 WRB WRX
    VF34, Cobb AP, TurboXS TBE, TurboXS flex up-pipe, APS TMIC, APS Blow-off, STi Pinks, Walbro 255FP, Koyo Aluminum Radiator, 18" Rota Tarmac 3's, Protuned at TDC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here Just not on much with school and the hoildays. I'm in Laf. sometimes but rarely ever see any other subies I usually honk or flash my lights but no one ever stops or waves oh well

Holla

Just got a white 04 for myself on new years eve... My 2nd wrx...

Im in the Broadripple area on Indy.

NW INDIANA REPRESENT! Anyone? Indiana thread is dead

I'm technically in Gary now but its called Miller Beach aka the nice part of town haha. Otherwise i'm in Portage, Hobart, Merrillville yadda yadda yadda

Well if anyones around the NW Side and its snowing again lets get some business done!

Heres a video and there are 2 more in the list.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=26824092

Yeah it's kind of dead but hopefully not for long. Looks like you were having fun car sounds nice but you might wanna lose the blow off valve just a little advice check out the thread:
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=468038
    wouldn't want that nice STi to blow up

Yea i read all that before i put it on and i've talked to a couple of friends around here and they never seen it happen before and i talked to my subaru mechanic who has been with subaru for something like 10 years and never heard of such a thing. This guy knows his stuff to and wouldnt jack me around. He gave me his personal number that way if i need stuff done on the side or any questions he would try and hook me up. As far as all that post goes i'll take a risk. I'm actually in line to sell it here soon enough

Wow, actual activity in IN chat...... NO WAI
    Blobeye Syndicate #45

Whodathunkit?
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

Question

So are we digging this forum out of it's grave???
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Yea i read all that before i put it on and i've talked to a couple of friends around here and they never seen it happen before and i talked to my subaru mechanic who has been with subaru for something like 10 years and never heard of such a thing. This guy knows his stuff to and wouldnt jack me around. He gave me his personal number that way if i need stuff done on the side or any questions he would try and hook me up. As far as all that post goes i'll take a risk. I'm actually in line to sell it here soon enough
    Well it may not blow it up but my friend ran a BOV on his wrx for about 2 months and then his car started to run like well ****...but hey man it's your car so if you like it keep it.... Anyways it's good to see another subie owner in NWI
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

This thread is brushin' the dirt off..... And looking for its right arm.
    Blobeye Syndicate #45

HOOSIERS!!!

Wake up.

Drink up.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

Fort Wayne WRX

How's it goin'?

Just starting rolling on a '08 WRX Wagon around Fort Wayne. Any other Subbie drivers up in NE Indiana?

There are several i think.

Post some pics!

indianapolis greenwood are here..