Indiana Roll Call - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on Indiana Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Fishers, Indiana here!...

Fishers, Indiana here!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll keep an eye out for ya Blaze when I'm in the area. I plan to move in to the Fishers/Noblesville area soon myself. On Allisonville Rd.

I am originally from Crown Point Area i moved to schaumberg area with my ol lady. but i am down in Indiana all the time in that area. hit me up sometime you guys

Arrow We should go for this...

02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

hmm i live ten min from schaum might be a nice idea. hmmmm

Anyone from hebron,valpo,cp area?
    03 Bugeye, 3 inch DP, 3inch apexi n1 full exhaust, Pro Comp Boost, Pyro, AFguages hks bov 18inrims, tein suspension, upgraded TMIC piping,Hallman bc-42 bc, So far that is all much MUCH more to come.

I'm from Valpo buuuut I'm gone at school in Arizona. I saw an increase in Subarus around the Valpo area this past summer. I was surprised.

Thumbs up

We should all try to get together for a picture of all of us, the cars and to share stories of our subie experiences! Then, we could post the pics & stories.
    I Like A Man Who Grins When He Fights!~Winston Churchill

sounds good to me
    03 Bugeye, 3 inch DP, 3inch apexi n1 full exhaust, Pro Comp Boost, Pyro, AFguages hks bov 18inrims, tein suspension, upgraded TMIC piping,Hallman bc-42 bc, So far that is all much MUCH more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeYellowWRX View Post
    We should all try to get together for a picture of all of us, the cars and to share stories of our subie experiences! Then, we could post the pics & stories.
    You can meet other local Subaru owners here.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

Valpo here...

Quote Originally Posted by SheepGoat View Post
    Anyone from hebron,valpo,cp area?
    I'm from valpo and just met another guy with a blue STI that's from Dyer (but he's not on this forum though)......if you or any other subie owners are up for getting together let me know
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

You see those tailights in front of ya...
    Indy, Hi Tom!

yo!

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Indy, Hi Tom!
    What up foo?

Quote Originally Posted by cszink View Post
    yo!
    Sup yo!
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

I've still got about 3-4 more weeks til I make my move to Noblesville. Gotta find my replacement for my position here in Columbus. I'm itching to make the move, though!
    04 WRB WRX
    VF34, Cobb AP, TurboXS TBE, TurboXS flex up-pipe, APS TMIC, APS Blow-off, STi Pinks, Walbro 255FP, Koyo Aluminum Radiator, 18" Rota Tarmac 3's, Protuned at TDC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.