Indiana Roll Call - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

This is a discussion on Indiana Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Guys that was a great meet and Im not sure if all of you are on this forum but I ...

NWI Meet...

Guys that was a great meet and Im not sure if all of you are on this forum but I really think we should have another one soon
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by ron-san View Post
    i had no idea that there were so many people in the nwi area with subies. i never see any!
    yup not to many on the road in NWI. I have a 2005 Blue WRX (currently in the shop) I live in portage, the old neighbor behind me, has the same color/make/model as me. I left mine stock, but to stand out a lil i got personal plates.

Thumbs up Welcome...

And I just moved into my house in south haven over the weekend....i'll admit it's nothing special but it has a big garage which is nice

Anyways I digress welcome to the club and if we can get enough people we should definately have another meet
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

Yeah having another meet would be great I haven't been to one yet Hopefully the next one will be on a weekend and there's more subies around than you think I live in the Lafayette area (Rensslaer actually) and I see subies ever once in a while usually when I'm driving my trunk though I got an '04 wrx wrb tinted windows so you might not see me but I always wave at other subies if you see me feel free to stop me and bulls**t
    Last edited by dgriff992002; 09-25-2007 at 04:00 PM.

Is the local In forum back up I tried logging in but it comes up with this message:
    This board is currently unavailable for few reasons:
    1. This board is closed by forum founder / forum administrator.
    2. Our system will close free forums automatically when there is no posting by a registered member within 30 days.

To re-open this board, go to your admin panel -> general admin -> configuration -> set Disable Board option to NO
    do I need to reregister

Quote Originally Posted by dgriff992002 View Post
    Is the local In forum back up I tried logging in but it comes up with this message:
    This board is currently unavailable for few reasons:
    1. This board is closed by forum founder / forum administrator.
    2. Our system will close free forums automatically when there is no posting by a registered member within 30 days.

To re-open this board, go to your admin panel -> general admin -> configuration -> set Disable Board option to NO
    do I need to reregister
    Yeah, its down right now. should be back in a day, or week.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

Thumbs up

oh ok

still down...

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

i just picked up a 2002 wrx its blue bone stock and i live in new castle

hey tom what's up w/ ciic.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODERSON03 View Post
    hey tom what's up w/ ciic.
    Its probably cause they still have there stock up-pipe on

I'm hoping to pick a WRB 04 WRX this weekend and join the crowd. I live in Columbus, IN right now. Bout an hour south of Indy. I travel to Indy about every weekend though to the Noblesville/Carmel area to hang out with some of my buds. Looking forward to joining the crowd!

word. evansville here guys. anyone else around here hit me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by STiBOi View Post
    Could it still be considered a sex toy if you get off from driving it?