Indiana Roll Call - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Indiana Roll Call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Schererville for me... Work in Gary (a decent part, actually) and Hodgkins, IL Does IL have a dB level they ...

Schererville for me...

Work in Gary (a decent part, actually) and Hodgkins, IL Does IL have a dB level they enforce, far as how loud?

I have a '02 white WRX w/ a Blitz exhaust, so you'll hear me before you see me I also drive an '84 F-150 occasionally that's WAAAY louder than my WRX. Twin carb + catless exhaust + glasspack = holy crap.
    02 Auto Aspen White
    Perrin UP
    Invidia DP
    Blitz Nur-Spec
    AP Stage 2
    Quarter mile times coming in '08!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by j_notes View Post
    Schererville for me...

Work in Gary (a decent part, actually) and Hodgkins, IL Does IL have a dB level they enforce, far as how loud?

I have a '02 white WRX w/ a Blitz exhaust, so you'll hear me before you see me I also drive an '84 F-150 occasionally that's WAAAY louder than my WRX. Twin carb + catless exhaust + glasspack = holy crap.
    Where are you from in Gary? Same here. Miller beach side down by the beach cafe and the store.

i had no idea that there were so many people in the nwi area with subies. i never see any!
    Bugeye Mafia---#128

anyone know of a meet up that might be happening soon or possibly in the future sometime

8/23 Meet at the new Subaru wharehouse in Whitestown at 7:00pm.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

perfect ^ that works for me, and ill have my new exhaust by then.

http://www.phpbb88.com/ciic/

Find your neighbors here.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Where are you from in Gary? Same here. Miller beach side down by the beach cafe and the store.
    I work at Med Waste Solutions just off 15th by I-65.

@Ron-san: I see a few every now and again. My cousin (lives in St. John) just got a blue 04.
    02 Auto Aspen White
    Perrin UP
    Invidia DP
    Blitz Nur-Spec
    AP Stage 2
    Quarter mile times coming in '08!

Terre Haute here, well kinda. I have my house up there and everything, was supposed to move the end of July for work but have been misplaced for several weeks working on another project. will be permenantly in TH in a few weeks
    I claim no responsibility for unintentional offense.

Thumbs up If there's so many of us why haven't we had a meet yet....

Quote Originally Posted by j_notes View Post
    I work at Med Waste Solutions just off 15th by I-65.

@Ron-san: I see a few every now and again. My cousin (lives in St. John) just got a blue 04.
    I'm in Griffith right now but will be moving back to Valpo in the next month or so.....but hey why dont we all have a get together at like bw3's on indianapolis or something like that...
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

That doesn't sound like a bad idea but I think it should be on a weekend cuz most people work during the week. Also did anyone attend the Indy Truck Bash this weekend? I went yesterday seen a few subies. One that I reconized.

Quote Originally Posted by tom'sti View Post
    http://www.phpbb88.com/ciic/

Find your neighbors here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteys02bugeye View Post
    I'm in Griffith right now but will be moving back to Valpo in the next month or so.....but hey why dont we all have a get together at like bw3's on indianapolis or something like that...
    We do have meets. At least two a month. Check the local forum, see the calender.

Hey everyone. New here. I live on the SS of Indy. I don't have a WRX yet, but I am trading in my eclipse as soon as I get it fixed for one. I would like to get an 02-03 bugeye. Neither of the Subie dealerships in Indy seem to have one. Anybody know of any in your area?

Thumbs up Welcome

Hey welcome to the group and all I can say is bugeye's are great cars but the rumor is they have bad trannies (which is possible but mine has been working great for over 70k)....now ya might have to drive to get yours (I had to drive 2.5 hours) but they're worth it....check out the for sale section here on clubwrx.net and autotrader and you should find what your looking for
    02 debaged bugeye with a Magnaflow Axleback, Perrin Dp, Samco IC pipes, APS Inlet, Perrin Fuel Rails, Tien H-Techs, Cobb Sway Kit, Whiteline Endlinks (Front & Back), Omori Boost Gauge, & Stg 2.....It's a good start

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast