Wisconsin roll call - Page 9
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

This is a discussion on Wisconsin roll call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by turbofox37 3rd Annual Don Miller Meet - NASIOC Just checking in wanted to see who is all ...

Quote Originally Posted by turbofox37 View Post

Just checking in wanted to see who is all planing to go and if i got somone to drive with.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I might be now, gotta find some gas money somewhere...

well today i got the car cleaned out and washed and im all ready for tomarrow ill be there all day.

Registered User StiMetalhead666's Avatar
    hey whats up guys, new to the site letting u know of a car show if on MAY 16th if ur interested ill be their with my black 2005 sti with some friends of mine at Road America if you dont know where that is ill let you know its a fun time to show off the cars and listen to the sounds of racing all day .

-Andrew-
    Last edited by StiMetalhead666; 05-05-2009 at 09:08 AM.

i dont know if i can make it but i will be close by in New Holstein droppin in a new clutch.

P.S i work in Elkhart Lake, so i drive past Road America every day twice. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by StiMetalhead666 View Post
    hey whats up guys, new to the site letting u know of a car show if on MAY 16th if ur interested ill be their with my black 2005 sti with some friends of mine at Road America if you dont know where that is ill let you know its a fun time to show off the cars and listen to the sounds of racing all day .
    Maybe I'd go if I don't have to work that weekend. Some of those vintage cars are scary fast.

and its free Admission so u dont have to enter the car show its a good time just pop in and ill see u guys their hopefully ill be their from 8:30 till atleast 2 so itd be cool to see some other subies rolling up instead of being the only one last year
    Last edited by StiMetalhead666; 05-08-2009 at 07:59 AM.

Hey guys sorry iv been out of the loop damn work schedule been sucking . Got the front mount on .

front mount looks good

Thanks it was a pain in the ass to put on . None of the pipes fit right so I had to do a lot of modification to the pipes . But she runs nice .

i see u had to do a lot of bumper cutting on mine i had to do some shaving off but it looks good shave the inside so it wouldnt be scraping front mount

Did you cut out any of your bumper support ? I wasnt going to do that . I look at a lot of front mount pics and seen alot of them had cut the support so it wasnt so low . I really don't like it that low but I really didnt have a choice after getting that far into putting it on . I just really watch my self going in to drive ways and stuff . I would like to try to find a front clip that covers it a little better .

splitter front lip would look nice

Yeah that would look nice I have put some thought in to that Well today raced a ricer honda the classic primer gray lowered with the black rims and fart can exhaust cant for get the sticker on the side of the window too . Anyways I smoked his ass and I slowed down he pulls up next to me and says " that front mount intercooler doesn't make you faster . " I told him " your Folders can exhaust isn't helping you either ". LOL god I hate those ****ing guys they don't get that stock civics with out and induction up grades are slowww as ****kk . I think im going to start getting the honda H's either on the side of the fender or under the hood on how many I have taken out like the old U.S war planes did in the war .

My car is back and at it

I felt bad having to retired it for 3 months.