Subaru WRX Forum banner

Wisconsin roll call

67K views 341 replies 147 participants last post by  Wiscoguy920 
#1 ·
Didnt see one like this up by the other roll calls, so maby stiky it?

Im near waukeshaw btw.

#126 ·
hey whats up guys, new to the site letting u know of a car show if on MAY 16th if ur interested ill be their with my black 2005 sti with some friends of mine at Road America if you dont know where that is ill let you know its a fun time to show off the cars and listen to the sounds of racing all day :).
Maybe I'd go if I don't have to work that weekend. Some of those vintage cars are scary fast.

#132 ·
Did you cut out any of your bumper support ? I wasnt going to do that . I look at a lot of front mount pics and seen alot of them had cut the support so it wasnt so low . I really don't like it that low but I really didnt have a choice after getting that far into putting it on . I just really watch my self going in to drive ways and stuff . I would like to try to find a front clip that covers it a little better .

#134 ·
Yeah that would look nice I have put some thought in to that Well today raced a ricer honda the classic primer gray lowered with the black rims and fart can exhaust cant for get the sticker on the side of the window too . Anyways I smoked his ass and I slowed down he pulls up next to me and says " that front mount intercooler doesn't make you faster . " I told him " your Folders can exhaust isn't helping you either ". LOL god I hate those ****ing guys they don't get that stock civics with out and induction up grades are slowww as ****kk . I think im going to start getting the honda H's either on the side of the fender or under the hood on how many I have taken out like the old U.S war planes did in the war .

#138 ·
well i'm semi-new. got my car two months ago. been in this forum just as long, but spent most of my time in the other areas, reading and learning. i've been a big honda guy for the last 8 years or so, and some of you milwaukee guys might remember some of my old cars. but its subies from here on out for me!

also seeing as how its summertime now, and i'm a newb i'm gonna bring up the whole meet thing again.

newbs <3 meets!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.