Wisconsin roll call - Page 3
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wisconsin roll call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; For anyone that hasn't seen, there is a meet Saturday June 7, 2008 from 10am-4pm at Don Miller Subaru in ...

Cool Meet

For anyone that hasn't seen, there is a meet Saturday June 7, 2008 from 10am-4pm at Don Miller Subaru in Madison.

Some guys from the Milwaukee area are going to be meeting up at Kopps in Brookfield to drive out there.

Not sure if I'll be there yet but I'm just spreading the news. For more info look for the threads on NASIOC in the Mid-West forum.
    02 blaze yellow sedan
    Bugeye Mafia #174

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

do you think they will be meeting at kopps at like 9 in order to be there around 10 when it starts?
    Blobeye Syndicate number #31
    stage 2

Quote Originally Posted by jinxnate View Post
    For anyone that hasn't seen, there is a meet Saturday June 7, 2008 from 10am-4pm at Don Miller Subaru in Madison.

Some guys from the Milwaukee area are going to be meeting up at Kopps in Brookfield to drive out there.

Not sure if I'll be there yet but I'm just spreading the news. For more info look for the threads on NASIOC in the Mid-West forum.
    Dang! That's AMA racing @ Rd America weekend! Any other meets in the area?

Meetup for drive to Don Miller Subaru Madison!!!

Kopp's Frozen Custard Stand
    18880 W. Bluemound Rd
    Brookfield, WI 53045

Day: Saturday June 7th
    Meet time: 8:00am
    Departure time: 8:30am-8:45am (latest)
    02 blaze yellow sedan
    Bugeye Mafia #174

yeah that smells badly of poor timing... ima be down in madison memorial day weekend... if anyones up for some disc golf... hit me up... lol. birthday is on the 8th! whooo! 24!
    yup

hey guys i know i havnt posted much ive just been to busy with tryin to fix my subie. i bought a 02 pearl midnight blue subie back in january and drove it for about 3k and then on my way to work the engine falls apart. after gettin it to my friends shop we started the teardown and found out the lower (bigend) bearing spun on the piston. so i bought a new piston and then when i put it on i found out that the crank was out of round so i was really pissed. so i decided to just buy a used engine and found one with less than 10k for 1900 so im in the process of getting that and then dropin it in so untill then like (1 more damn month) i should be good to go.

P.S. if anyone is out buy lakeside park in fond du lac this summer me and my friend hang there a lot so just drop a line lata guys.

Sheboygan, WI

Hey guys, from Burlington (Racine) area we do need to get a meet together!

(Kenosha)hey yea we do need to meet sometime

if anyone makes it to the fox valley area hit me up
    yup

Hey guys, a few members got ahold of me and wanted me to post up some info for the rest of you in the South East Wisconsin area.....

I sell Both Vp Race Fuels and Torco Race Fuels and working on bringing in some Sunoco Fuels as well.

I carry any fuel from any of those companies from 94oct all the way up to 129oct!!! Some of the best prices on race fuel your going to find!

We own a Shell Gas Station in Wind Lake, which is where i hold most of the fuel (5gal Pails, and also 54/55 Gal Drums)

But also live in the Burlington area!

Thanks

Does anyone want to meet up tonight?

hey people.... if you are located in the south-eastern area of wisconsin and are familiar with the "mineshaft" restaurant in Hartford... and happen to have gone there or are going there within the next couple days... and happen to get your hands on one of the discount ticket things to country USA... i would be much obliged to take them (2) off your hands... thanks!
    yup

Smile

hey everyone! just got back to the midwest yesterday... still totally beat from the drive. i can't wait to do it again with Boss tho! i had to leave him behind in DC (can't drive 2 cars plus a moving truck home myself...) but i'm going back for him next weekend. THAT drive home should be fun... 70/76 through PA is a blast in the right car without too much traffic. all big winding curves through the mtns. they're not banked quite right to go uberfast but i think Boss will make the best of it.

so who's down for a meetup? i'm just north of milwaukee but it sounds like we're all pretty scattered from racine/kenosha out to madtown and beyond. i know i'm def headed up to road america at the beginning of august for the scca race - anyone else going? i won a modeling thing to go work at the one they held at VIR in southern VA and it was a blast so i'm going this time just to watch the race. no annoying demographic surveys to hand out! LOL

what other events are people going to? or have an interest in going to? or is anyone interested in a cruise/picnic/lunch somewhere? my family owns some land up in manitowoc right on the lake so we could meet up there and chill out for the day and maybe set up some short sprints along the road there? just for fun? i haven't been up there in a while so i'd need to go check out the roads again to see if that last bit would be possible and we would def have to park our cars along the side of the road... no parking lot near there... but also not many people. just a thought.

so... who's in? i'm happy to organize, just need some input.
    "it is easier to get forgiveness than to get permission... no regrets"

"the road to excess leads to the palace of wisdom... for we never know what is enough until we know what is more than enough"

"go big or go home"

Well I might be going road america in august with some people from work so I might be there and as for a meet I'm up for something. I gotta just make sure I can get off of work.
    02 blaze yellow sedan
    Bugeye Mafia #174

hey u should let me know when u are able to go to Road America bc I' ve always wanted to drive that track and i work in Elkhart Lake and i can hear the cars or bikes when im working and i drive past it every day to and from work. So if there ever is a time i can take my car on the track id love to do it.