Wisconsin roll call - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wisconsin roll call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Delafield...

Delafield

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Craven Moorhead's Avatar
    New Berlin, I have been out of the loop for a while, focused on other things. Have things in our area fallen off that much? I know at one point there were weekly meets and some install days. Maybe just the crap we call weather?

where's that? close to appleton? casue i'm looking forward to some meets...
    yup

Menomonie, Eau-Claire area 02wrx
    96 Mustang: Shorty Headers, X-pipe, Electronic cut out, Air silencer Delete, K&N air filter, really sticky tires
    (14.32 @ 96.7mph)

02 bugeye: exedy oem clutch, kybAGX struts, momo short-throw shifter, steel braided brake lines, stoptech rotors and stock rims (the 17inch wheel just weighed too much), 14.232 @ 94.75mph

by chance do any of you guys know any good places to have PPG gears installed in WI???? I plan on taking the tranny out myself seeing as I just pulled it out 20,000 ago when I did my clutch. I just need to find a good shop that doesn't charge an arm and a leg to get he PPG's installed.
    96 Mustang: Shorty Headers, X-pipe, Electronic cut out, Air silencer Delete, K&N air filter, really sticky tires
    (14.32 @ 96.7mph)

02 bugeye: exedy oem clutch, kybAGX struts, momo short-throw shifter, steel braided brake lines, stoptech rotors and stock rims (the 17inch wheel just weighed too much), 14.232 @ 94.75mph

Quote Originally Posted by dehnem View Post
    by chance do any of you guys know any good places to have PPG gears installed in WI???? I plan on taking the tranny out myself seeing as I just pulled it out 20,000 ago when I did my clutch. I just need to find a good shop that doesn't charge an arm and a leg to get he PPG's installed.
    I believe the only good places that are close are in northern IL but then again I've never really looked. Knowing somewhere would be helpful for future reference if I ever get the spare cash to do a 6-speed swap.
    02 blaze yellow sedan
    Bugeye Mafia #174

Registered User Craven Moorhead's Avatar
    You could try Tim Sanderson over on the NASOIC board, he can probably help.

green bay

Quote Originally Posted by dehnem View Post
    Nasioc . com in the regional boards... go to mwsoc and "the New Madison Thread... Ask that question there. Im pretty sure one of the guys on there has the ppgs
    Finally! Proud owner of my 1st
    02 WRB Wagon

awesome, thanks
    (14.32 @ 96.7mph)

Im from waukesha and so is my best bro he doesnt come on here all to much but he has an 04 SRR wrx and I still have yet to buy a subaru so I guess I dont really count.

Hey Jinxnate were you around waukesha about a week or so ago cause I have never seen a yellow bugeye round here before so I was wonderin if it was you.
    Tomorrow isn't a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Newks View Post
    Im from waukesha and so is my best bro he doesnt come on here all to much but he has an 04 SRR wrx and I still have yet to buy a subaru so I guess I dont really count.

Hey Jinxnate were you around waukesha about a week or so ago cause I have never seen a yellow bugeye round here before so I was wonderin if it was you.
    Prolly was me, I drive on bluemound a lot when I'm in town
    02 blaze yellow sedan
    Bugeye Mafia #174

Autorama

Any one going to autorama in the dells the 16th-18th?

Madison
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #120
    2006 WRX TR in OBP

waukesha area here