Wisconsin roll call - Page 17
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

This is a discussion on Wisconsin roll call within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by twister8008 I am contemplating installing a catted DP an going stage 2 on my 2012 STI. Will ...

Quote Originally Posted by twister8008 View Post
    I am contemplating installing a catted DP an going stage 2 on my 2012 STI. Will I have a problem passing emissions testing? I am a military member that lives out of state too, so I not sure if they would tag me for a test. Any help would be graciously appreciated!
    I'm interested in this as well, I have a 2014 coming in a week. And wanna know what to plan for. Hopefully stage 2 is still possible in MKE.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Platteville here.

Quote Originally Posted by WrxNate View Post
    I'm interested in this as well, I have a 2014 coming in a week. And wanna know what to plan for. Hopefully stage 2 is still possible in MKE.
    I know this is old, hopefully it helps. Sense WI got rid of the "sniffer" test you pass emissions as long as your ecu says its good your good. Cobb or most open-source tunes correct the no cat problem, and you can pass emissions! No CEL= Good

Quote Originally Posted by WrxNate View Post
    I know this is old, hopefully it helps. Sense WI got rid of the "sniffer" test you pass emissions as long as your ecu says its good your good. Cobb or most open-source tunes correct the no cat problem, and you can pass emissions! No CEL= Good

La Crosse here!

This is an old thread but lets get this baby back up and running! Where are all my fellow Sconnies at?!?!?

La Crosse area here!
    2014 Plasma Blue Pearl WRX Limited Hatchback

La Crosse, Wisconsin

Got a VIP invitation from Subaru for the MKE auto show. Anyone else planning in going?

Appleton here

Welcome!

West Bend (near MKE) and im thinking of a meet since the summer is approaching even though it certainly doesnt seem like it

Welcome! Mke here. Can't agree more that It doesn't feel like summer yet.

this winter has lasted way too long! I'm always looking for a reason to come back to the Milwaukee area (went to college at Carroll in Waukesha).. so if a meet up is happening be sure to post it on here. i'd love to come down! stay warm boys!
    2014 Plasma Blue Pearl WRX Limited Hatchback

La Crosse, Wisconsin

Every day I keep waking up hoping it will be warmer. I'm not part or the wi fb group, but if I here of any meets I will post. I think there will be a couple car shows and auto-x events at miller park.

Baraboo here

Welcome. What year/model?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.