Subaru WRX Forum banner

Wisconsin roll call

67K views 341 replies 147 participants last post by  Wiscoguy920 
#1 ·
Didnt see one like this up by the other roll calls, so maby stiky it?

Im near waukeshaw btw.

#19 ·
Menomonie, Eau-Claire area 02wrx

#20 ·
by chance do any of you guys know any good places to have PPG gears installed in WI???? I plan on taking the tranny out myself seeing as I just pulled it out 20,000 ago when I did my clutch. I just need to find a good shop that doesn't charge an arm and a leg to get he PPG's installed.:sadwave:

#25 ·
awesome, thanks

#26 ·
Im from waukesha and so is my best bro he doesnt come on here all to much but he has an 04 SRR wrx and I still have yet to buy a subaru so I guess I dont really count.

Hey Jinxnate were you around waukesha about a week or so ago cause I have never seen a yellow bugeye round here before so I was wonderin if it was you.

#31 ·
Meet

For anyone that hasn't seen, there is a meet Saturday June 7, 2008 from 10am-4pm at Don Miller Subaru in Madison.

Some guys from the Milwaukee area are going to be meeting up at Kopps in Brookfield to drive out there.

Not sure if I'll be there yet but I'm just spreading the news. For more info look for the threads on NASIOC in the Mid-West forum.

#33 ·
For anyone that hasn't seen, there is a meet Saturday June 7, 2008 from 10am-4pm at Don Miller Subaru in Madison.

Some guys from the Milwaukee area are going to be meeting up at Kopps in Brookfield to drive out there.

Not sure if I'll be there yet but I'm just spreading the news. For more info look for the threads on NASIOC in the Mid-West forum.
Dang! That's AMA racing @ Rd America weekend! Any other meets in the area?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.