RallyX Rallycross Rally Cross Racing in Northern IL Rockford IL near Chicago
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on RallyX Rallycross Rally Cross Racing in Northern IL Rockford IL near Chicago within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello WRX Drivers, Just wanted to post a link to Stateline Rallycross | Dirty Speed to make sure you know ...

RallyX Rallycross Rally Cross Racing in Northern IL Rockford IL near Chicago

Hello WRX Drivers,

Just wanted to post a link to Stateline Rallycross | Dirty Speed to make sure you know about our up coming RX season in Rockford IL.

Check out our website and following us on Facebook to get all updates. https://www.facebook.com/StatelineRallyCross

We look forward to seeing you at our events racing or watching.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Sweet! Everyone should get out at least once. So stoked about our rallyx season here in TN.

I'll know I'll be there racing!

Video of the preliminary track for the Stateline Rallycross April 13th event.

I want to race, but we need 8 more drivers to confirm the June 8th event. Register here if you wanna have fun, and so I can race!
    June 8, 2014 – Rallycross | Stateline Rallycross

Right, so if you never raced a rallycross or if you have, you NEED to come out to this Stateline event this Sunday August 10th. I’m not just saying that because I help out with them, it will truly be an awesome event at this brand new venue and you’ll have a damn good time too! Staff is friendly, and so are the people there. Everyone is there to have a good time and lend a helping hand if needed.

They need 30 people signed up to make this happen, and they’re making a big bet on this event risking a lot of money to provide something awesome.

Read more about it, see videos of the rough course, check out photos of the venue, and more here:
    August 10th Event // RX Drivers Wanted Today! | Stateline Rallycross

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.