Chicago Area Autocross?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Chicago Area Autocross? within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So I've recently moved back to the Suburbs (Downers Grove to be exact) and I'm looking for some autocrossing events ...

Chicago Area Autocross?

So I've recently moved back to the Suburbs (Downers Grove to be exact) and I'm looking for some autocrossing events to take part in. The problem is I can't seem to find anything closer that Lawrencville, which is about five hours away. Does anyone know of any autocrossing within a few hours of Chicago? I'm desperate to get back out there on the autocross track, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

autocross

hey bro there is a event at maywood race track in the parking lot once a month you might wanna check that out.

'11 WRX Hatch
    Lightning Red

Quote Originally Posted by onxy04wrx View Post
    hey bro there is a event at maywood race track in the parking lot once a month you might wanna check that out.
    This is run by the windy city BMW club. It's a fun group, although you run in the "other class" which means you run against lots of heavily modified non-bmws. They also do track weekends. It's a fun club, if you don't mind being ignored because you don't drive a BMW, but then they all come and ask how you passed them on the track, haha.
    Last edited by mase33; 05-04-2010 at 11:05 PM.
    Grant | Stink Eye-Mob #133 | '09 WRX Premium
    STI Short Shifter, 25mm Front Sway Bar, 22mm Rear Sway Bar, Endlinks, Perrin Stealth (Black) Turbo back exhaust
    Pictures of My WRX http://www.flickr.com/photos/37962357@N02/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.