Chicago Burbs Rollcall - Page 23
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Chicago Burbs Rollcall within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by BaLLiStiK Im buying a 05 Blk subi when iget back from Afghanistan. Repping Geneva Thanks for what ...

Quote Originally Posted by BaLLiStiK View Post
    Im buying a 05 Blk subi when iget back from Afghanistan. Repping Geneva
    Thanks for what you do. Come home soon and safe.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Thanks for what you do. Come home soon and safe.
    thanks man all of ur support is appreciated the subi is in dallas im stoked to get it

Quote Originally Posted by BaLLiStiK View Post
    thanks man all of ur support is appreciated the subi is in dallas im stoked to get it
    That's a long haul, I actually just walked in the door of my house from making a trip from Phoenix -> Aurora.

That's a long haul, I actually just walked in the door of my house from making a trip from Phoenix -> Aurora.
    damn yeh im trying to work out a inbetween deal with the guy its a great looking car with very little mods so i can build myself. i live behind delnor off of randall

cool, just be fair to yourself and make sure someone reputable looks it over. Shouldn't be hard to find a qualified mechanic down there to pick it over before you go check it out.

and i'm very familiar with that area. Used to rip it up and down there in my evo

cool, just be fair to yourself and make sure someone reputable looks it over. Shouldn't be hard to find a qualified mechanic down there to pick it over before you go check it out.

and i'm very familiar with that area. Used to rip it up and down there in my evo
    very nice! yeh im trying to tell him to go to a actual certified subi dealer and gimme a printout with what is it a 112 point inspection? could they do that kinda stuff? im trying not to get screwed over and get a car thatll blow up.

honestly that inspection may fly, but I"d much rather have someone who mods the cars for a living take a look at it for signs of what's been done to it or what may have been reverted. If it were local I'd have it chcked out by dylan@DS1.

04 Wrx Wagon Plainfield

honestly that inspection may fly, but I"d much rather have someone who mods the cars for a living take a look at it for signs of what's been done to it or what may have been reverted. If it were local I'd have it chcked out by dylan@DS1.
    Can not recommend this more. My car was put back to stock before I bought it. Dylan looked it over as well as installed an exedy stage 1, lightweight flywheel, spt short throw/bushings, trans mount. Was a dream to deal with. Gave me his cell phone number and has since been readily available with any questions/concerns i have.

But Thanks for all you do! Safe arrival home and enjoy the new subie!!

Cordova Wisc Track Day 05/28/10

Sorry for the late notice guys but theres a track meet tomorrow night in cordova wisc. Racing from 11pm-3am only $20, $10 spectate. Try and make it up if you can, post reply if ya can make it. Got about 10 guys meeting up already to ride up there. Post reply back if ya wanna meet for the ride up, if not see ya there.

WrRexGoliath

Just installed my Hella S-Tones today using the relay and I had to make my own wiring harness . If anyone needs help in the area to install them let me know, I have extra electrical parts and only asking for a couple of Monsters in return.
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

Blobeye Syndicate Member #72

2006 OBP STI
    HAVE-wrx wing/trunk
    WANT-sti wing and trunk!!!
    2006 OBP STI
    WANTING STI trunk/lid for my WRX trunk and lid!!!

just bought a black 03, live in dekalb, work in aurora

and while im on here, where you guys take ur cars to get tuned? seams like every time i go to add a part on this car i gotta have it tuned, so whos the best around aurora area?

Quote Originally Posted by bugeye44 View Post
    and while im on here, where you guys take ur cars to get tuned? seams like every time i go to add a part on this car i gotta have it tuned, so whos the best around aurora area?
    People swear by P&L http://www.pandlmotorsports.com/

I used GRD http://www.grdperformance.com/

Benchmark http://www.benchmarktuning.com/

Check them all out, see who will work with you on price and scheduling.
    Last edited by Ventura'sWRX; 05-04-2011 at 12:33 PM.
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

Blobeye Syndicate Member #72