Chicago Burbs Rollcall - Page 15
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Chicago Burbs Rollcall within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Not sure if there are any dealerships that have them on lot yet, but there have been some spotted driving ...

Not sure if there are any dealerships that have them on lot yet, but there have been some spotted driving around the streets. One of them had MFR plates.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm placing my order on saturday at Evanston Subaru, just in time to get mai Ipod Touch, and more importantly, a Japanese Supercar. I'll keep everyone posted!

Ryan
    Patrick Swazye has no association with this program and has not authorized any use of his name in this program.

1 Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded the skiez An da Urfs, but he did not eated it.

hi!

06 obp wrx tr Berwyn / Hanover park

new WRX owner (02) looking to come out this summer for some cruises.

Park Ridge, IL

I'm moving to West side burbs this weekend from Cleveland Ohio area. I have an apt in St. Charles for 2 months that my company is helping out with until I find my own place. Any recomendations for place to live that isn't gonna cost me a fortune if I'm working in St. Charles? note I'm just outta college still paying student loans.

I'll be driven my 05 WRB sti pretty stock tinted windows and debagged on the trunk except the sti logo. Rolling on some sweet MB boost gunmetal 5 spokes for the winter crap weather. Im getting the original BBS machined out and repainted with some glossy protective coat.

Looking forward to moving out there but not looking forward to leaving my fellow scooby friends in ohio behind

Hey Death if your looking for something....try taking Rt 64 west towards sycamore they were building up out there alot and is way much cheaper to live there than ST. Charles.

Is there any meets that are on the weekends thats the only free time that i get cause i work mon- fri nights 9pm -6am... if anyone know of any that arent to far away would love to go and meet up and have a good time. If anyone would like my # PM.

There usually aren't many, but there's a dynoday coming up @ P&L on a Saturday in April( I think that's whn it is) that you may want to check out.

Spent sometime driving around today looking at some place... For now the AMLI places on kirk and 64 are looking like the place... I crossed paths with another Subaru drive and he said something about a spot where alot of subarus meet some place of powis when it comes a Y u take.... from there not sure where he said.. anyone know what hes talking bout? thought he said AMS

The only regular meets I'm aware of are in Schaumburg, Romeoville and there used to be semi-frequent ones in the NW burbs on Sundays.

Though I'm sure you can always find a few subaru owners at AMS at any given time.

wheres this at around here? I just moved to the area sunday. Is it AMS the machine shop?

AMS = AMS! / Automotosports / Fastest Evo VIII / www.automotosports.com

lol Yea i know AMS I just couldnt find anything near by with the exception of the machine shop on the other side the river.. BTW how did everyone handle in the snow this last week?

Edit: and now i know right where he was talking lol feel like a silly noob
    Last edited by Deathrin; 02-03-2008 at 01:52 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    AMS = AMS! / Automotosports / Fastest Evo VIII / www.automotosports.com
    HKS Evo VIII beat it at the 07 super lap battle!
    Blob-Eye Syndicate #121 MY04 Stage 1 WRB STi
    Dirty Crew #89 like it dirty? Dirty Thread!
    "0-60 Faster Than Your First Sexual Experience!"
    Gettin Sideways At El Mirage
    The Best Video YouTube's Ever Seen!
    Courtesy of SomeGuy 217 Productions

I was speaking in terms of drag cars. Their TA cars also in a different class than the HKS Evo.