Chicago Burbs Rollcall - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Chicago Burbs Rollcall within the North Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Stero1D Havnt been there yet.. but my buddy sd all guys are J*rks , if u got ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stero1D View Post
    Havnt been there yet.. but my buddy sd all guys are J*rks , if u got no upgraded turbo n FMIC, they look wierdo at you.... i wld bet d S**t out of those!!!
    wnybody wants to cruze holla n PM me.....
    we getting together n palning make a team w name VooDoo Squad...
    majority Subbies but also any IMPORT>.... pm me!!
    I'm sorry, but if your buddy said we're all jerks then he showed up thinking he knew something and didn't then got butthurt about it, worships rice, or did something stupid. If it was the last one then we've probably met as I would have been the one playing the role of the parent and telling them to cut whatever stupid crap they were doing out.

The Thursday night meets are a great event, most people aren't even past stage II so I don't know what that chatter is about. There's lots of knowledge there and more often than not some of the great tuning minds in the subaru scene. You'll get to see everything from mild to wild cars. . . about the only thing that's not welcomed is stupidity and rice.

Quote Originally Posted by ZanShin View Post
    For those of you in our area running various exhaust mods (headers, downpipes, TBEs, etc.), are you catching any flak from the local authorities for exhaust noise levels? If so, what village(s) hassled you?

Follow-up questions for those with less than the original number of cats, are you having any problems passing our Chicago Metro area emissions tests via OBDII? Do they ever look at an obviously highly modded car and question their OBDII results and then do a visual or tailpipe gas test?

Anyone ever change their exhaust back to stock or to another system due to problems with the local authorities or the IL emissions test failure?

Honestly, if you're modding plan for the fact you're going to get an exhaust ticket.

Emissions via OBDII is just a scan, if you have a fix that doesn't just cover up the CEL you'll pass.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

White 06 STI stage 2, just moved here from Vegas! Live in Romeoville/Bolingbrook

Quote Originally Posted by 05Wagon View Post
    White 06 STI stage 2, just moved here from Vegas! Live in Romeoville/Bolingbrook
    Welcome, on nasioc there's a thread about the wednesday night crew that meets in Rville.

Ive been pulled over numerous times in CARPENTERSVILLE for exhaust, window tints, and no front lisence plate so stay away from there

BrianH i dunno what happend but that what i was told. but well i willl try to stop by this thursday.....
    P.S. mayb you know someone who would like to swap their 04-05 for my 07?!

I'm planning on picking up my brand new Black 07 STi with gold wheels tomorrow and I'd like to get it tinted. Do you guys have any advice on where to get it done and how much it might cost? I work in Orland Park and live in W. Rogers Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Stero1D View Post
    BrianH i dunno what happend but that what i was told. but well i willl try to stop by this thursday.....
    P.S. mayb you know someone who would like to swap their 04-05 for my 07?!
    Cool hope to see you there, you'll realize that most of the people that attend other than me aren't *******s like you've heard.

Hey everyone! Proud owner of a new 07 STi here (ust traded in the RX8). Curious to see what the Chicago scene is like. I moved here about three months ago, live up on the north end and work in Orland Pk. Here's a thread with some pics of my ride with the laser jammer installed.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...39#post2054939

welcome here man!! anyone down for meet at pompei today?! it will be my first time going there!

i saw a modded silver WRX with CF hood on LaGrange and 107th (?) on Friday stopped by a cop. Was that any of you guys? What about the Black modded STi on 294?

Deerfield here. 07 WRX wagon. Stock for now. Lining up mods to drop in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadedele View Post
    Deerfield here. 07 WRX wagon. Stock for now. Lining up mods to drop in.
    we are almost neighbours!!! we cruse sometime!

New here. From the northwest burbs of the chi, Elgin. Driving my brand new (298 miles) 08 WRX sedan.

what: 815 Subarus BBQ 10/13/07

Time: 2pm

8002 Harlem Road
    Loves Park, IL 61111

Their is a huge parking lot here good for lining all cars up.
    www.815subarus.com

i just picked myself upa lightly modded wrx been wanting one for a while. but didnt want to make payemnts on bike and car so the bike went. got a 03 its pretty nice and to take out a BS homemade BC because i was caused nasty fluctations but other than taht the car so far has been great. let me know were all you guys go. haha maybe the guy who used to own my car is on here i really hope so because i have a few questions haha

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.