FAQ in Tutorial Section

This is a discussion on FAQ in Tutorial Section within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This should answer a lot of questions which were previously addressed http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...threadid=35917 If you have input on what needs to ...

tan

FAQ in Tutorial Section

This should answer a lot of questions which were previously addressed

FAQ (look here first before posting)

If you have input on what needs to be covered and/or what threads needs to be included, PM me.

I would like it to be as comprehensive as possible

-tan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tan, I am not a frequent contributor, but I am having a hard time creating new threads...There is a "guaranteed buyback" program going on right now and I would like to bounce some questions off of people...Could you possibly create a thread and link it to Subaru.com's page that answers pertinent questions regarding said offer?

Hi,

I know that this might be a stupid question, but I am having difficulties in posting up pics on to the forums. I am trying to post pics of car, but don't get how to do it. Can you please reply to me on how to post. By the way, the pics that I have are in jpeg format.

Thanks...