Price drop at our CafePress store
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Price drop at our CafePress store within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I went in there today and dropped the price to our "cost" for our members who wants to show support ...

I Support ClubWRX

Price drop at our CafePress store

I went in there today and dropped the price to our "cost" for our members who wants to show support for our club. Feel free to check it out on www.cafepress.com/clubwrx/. Thanks for the support
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know this is really old, but why isn't there a clubwrx cafepress store anymore?
    -Eric
    Originally posted by lanevoell
    stand up for yourself, painter!
    Wesome +1

I Support ClubWRX
    Becuase they were really strict on the licensing of "WRX". I tried to contact Subaru but they directed me to someone who never got back to me with a straight answer. Because we don't have a written approval from Subaru, Cafepress took down our store.
    Tim
    Admin

aww
    Quote Originally Posted by MasiveMunkey
    I have a tauren shaman level 52 on the Tichondrious server.
    Quote Originally Posted by shotguntc88
    Try going without underwear (old hippie day thing that I never got over)

Pee dribbles on your jeans when you park it back in.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.