Dear ClubWRX.net Members,
As you can see ClubWRX.net got a brand new look and a new homepage. The goal is to create a leaner and cleaner environment for our audience. The new site will be slightly more user friendly and information will be more visible, especially to those who are new to the site. Here's a summary of the changes that were made:
1. A new index page is made with the latest news and announcements. For those of you who don't like it you can just bookmark www.clubwrx.net/forums/forums.php and it will take you to the origional homepage.
2. A site navigation and search button is added to the left column so people can find the right information they need. THe old "Search" button has been highlighted in red to reduce some redudency of the posts.
3. A vertical banner has been added to replace the double banners that were on top, and a small banner is added to the bottom of the threads. Please visit our sponsors via the banner links from time to time or in through our marketplace
4. About ClubWRX.net has been updated.
5. A new webstore has been added: http://store.clubwrx.net. You can purchase the latest merchandise such as shirts, sweatshirts, license plate frames, and stickers through here.
These are some of the major changes and updates. The change was made overnight and there might still be some details that hasn't been addressed. If you see anything that is missing please send me a PM. There are some known fixes that I have yet to cover but send me a PM in case I missed something. Further changes such as more graphics and colors will be added to the site and improvements will be made throughout the next few weeks.
Some more changes are being implemented as we speak. I hope everyone enjoys the new look from ClubWRX. It might take some time to get used to but after a little while you'll feel that the site is very refreshing and you'll notice the increase in loading time for all the pages.