ClubWRX.net Gets a new look and a new homepage - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX.net Gets a new look and a new homepage within the News and Announcements forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRXDriver82 Thanks for bringin the blue back!!! +1...

Quote Originally Posted by WRXDriver82 View Post
    Thanks for bringin the blue back!!!
    +1
    04' WRX
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I feel like this design is cluttered. Its kind of like you just threw a bunch of white windows on a blue background. The layout is not bad it just feels weird. Idk maybe it will grow on me.
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24

Is it me? or does it feel a bit more like Nastysoc with a blue background now?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice soft blue background and lost the clutter of the 2083 different forums.

With my 1280 x 1024 desktop there is alot of wasted space to the right and left. As stated by others makes for way too much vertical scrolling. An 800 x 600 reduced resolution example below:
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 05-04-2007 at 04:30 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Nice soft blue background and lost the clutter of the 2083 different forums.

With my 1280 x 1024 desktop there is alot of wasted space to the righ and left. As stated by others maked for way too much vertical scrolling. An 800 x 600 reduced resolution example below:
    is there any way to make the width adjustable??? for instance at work i use a 15" 1024x768 display...and home i have a 1920x1200 display...
    nearly 3 times the pixels...

Quote Originally Posted by WRXDriver82 View Post
    Thanks for bringin the blue back!!!
    it is def easier on the eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT View Post
    The ad location is not apart of our attempt to make the site easier. I think they will be moved to the right.
    looks much better this way. i admit that i don't like the way we are forced to look at the ads. they come at a sacrifice of space for the actual forum posts. like someone else said, causing a great deal more vertical scrolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX View Post
    The image resize tools is now activated and the images should resize itself to 530 and give you the option to expand it. This should of fixed the scrolling issue. Let me know if you guys are able to see it.
    it seems like the resize tool is selectively resizing pics. when it works, i love it, tho.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

"Understeer is when you´re scared...
    Oversteer is when your passengers are scared"

Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    is there any way to make the width adjustable??? for instance at work i use a 15" 1024x768 display...and home i have a 1920x1200 display...
    +1. is there a way to use an autodetect for monitor resolution? having everything resized to be as wide as your maximum viewing area would be awesome.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Quote Originally Posted by rex.effect View Post
    +1. is there a way to use an autodetect for monitor resolution? having everything resized to be as wide as your maximum viewing area would be awesome.
    if this happens, i'll make it 6 shirts a hoodie and a 100$ donation...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    IE7 has the ability to zoom as needed (in the lower right corner). This does not keep the fonts and smileys smooth. A 110% zoom makes it all fit better, but creates the distortion as shown below:
    Attached Images  
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey guys,

This design will be temporarily and what's going ot happen is that we're going to try to take the colors from the previous design, maybe make things a little lighter and easy for the eyes (but not light enough where everything seems lifeless) and benefit from a lighter and cleaner layout.

The current design is good... we will probably launch the next design within the next couple of days and we will stick to the next design with very minimal changes.

We got a lot of compaints this moroning with people who felt very strongly about the new layout. One of the major complaint was about the messed up tables which I wasn't aware of, but that got taken care of. The next design will be very nice and clean, and we will have all of the moderators review it before launching it.
    Tim
    Admin

Hey guys,

This design will be temporarily and what's going ot happen is that we're going to try to take the colors from the previous design, maybe make things a little lighter and easy for the eyes (but not light enough where everything seems lifeless) and benefit from a lighter and cleaner layout.

The current design is good... we will probably launch the next design within the next couple of days and we will stick to the next design with very minimal changes.

We got a lot of compaints this moroning with people who felt very strongly about the new layout. One of the major complaint was about the messed up tables which I wasn't aware of, but that got taken care of. The next design will be very nice and clean, and we will have all of the moderators review it before launching it.
    i'm starting to get used to it now, i just can't stand that 08 up there.
    can we at least wait until they come out to put subaru's black sheep up there???

Hey guys,

thanks for listening to us. it nice to be heard.
    -Taz
    Blobeye Syndicate #77

Will we get our custom user titles at somepoint?
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24

Ditch the 08 up top!

Also did you adjust the size of the forums as far as width? It looks a little bigger, but i would still like it to be more full screen like nasioc.
    Semper Fi

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #62
    Military Militia #11
    2007 WRX TR, WR Blue: Stg 2

Quote Originally Posted by MarkF4E View Post
    Will we get our custom user titles at somepoint?
    +12345678910?????

I made a pool and everything. Nobody cares.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.